Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thing is, that's a legit couples beef.

Me and my wife go through this constantly. We're just wired differently.

Dudes go to an event for the event. That's the attraction and the purpose. The actual event.

Women go to places for the company.
The reason they go places is because of who they go with.
That's what's important.

So when women go places with us, they'll deal with some shit they don't like... Even make the best of it, just because they want to be with us. They can give a fuck less about what we doing.

And they can not and will not understand why we don't think the same way. Can invites earn to this shit to spend time with him. To share a part of her with him. She feels more connected to Earn as a person who will see what she's been feeling her whole life living through this German shit.

She was looking for a bonding experience.

Earn like most guys focus solely on the event. Who he's with means little. All he can think is this is wack German shit. I'm uncomfortable. I don't like it. I don't want to be here. Why would you force me to do this shit. When can we get the fuck out here?

He does not see it from van's point of view. She does not realize by taking this stance he's essentially saying to van " I do not want to spend time with you. I am not interested in you."

Then he tells her their situation"works" for him. Which to him is a logical answer, why complicate what works.

To her, she hears... You are just warm pussy and a roof. If we do anything, we're hanging with thugs and rappers in strip clubs and rap shows. You just a girl on my arm.... You're "Earn's girl" or "Lottie's mom"

At no point does she feel recognized, or heard. She doesn't feel supported. She's not being taken seriously either, and she's not feeling that.

So she lashes out about her feelings, he's lashing out cuz if this weak event, and neither one is listening to the other.

I blame earn more than her, cuz dude really gives a fuck about shorty.... And all he had to do was man up and say that shit.....

But that shit hit home, I felt that fight to my core.
Excellent episode

I'm really disappointed at the last three pages of responses

Calling this a weak episode because it didn't involve no crazy off the wall shit is lazy viewing

Du has summed up my thoughts EXACTLY. This episode was fantastic. I'm not gonna rehash everything du said because he nailed it, but I honestly don't know what some of y'all be expecting from week to week.

Dudes go to an event for the event. That's the attraction and the purpose. The actual event.

That's what's important.

So when women go places with us, they'll deal with some shit they don't like... Even make the best of it, just because they want to be with us. They can give a fuck less about what we doing.

And they can not and will not understand why we don't think the same way. Can invites earn to this shit to spend time with him. To share a part of her with him. She feels more connected to Earn as a person who will see what she's been feeling her whole life living through this German shit.

Earn like most guys focus solely on the event. Who he's with means little. All he can think is this is wack German shit. I'm uncomfortable. I don't like it. I don't want to be here. Why would you force me to do this shit. When can we get the fuck out here?

He does not see it from van's point of view. She does not realize by taking this stance he's essentially saying to van " I do not want to spend time with you. I am not interested in you."

Then he tells her their situation"works" for him. Which to him is a logical answer, why complicate what works.

To her, she hears... You are just warm pussy and a roof. If we do anything, we're hanging with thugs and rappers in strip clubs and rap shows. You just a girl on my arm.... You're "Earn's girl" or "Lottie's mom"

At no point does she feel recognized, or heard. She doesn't feel supported. She's not being taken seriously either, and she's not feeling that.

So she lashes out about her feelings, he's lashing out cuz if this weak event, and neither one is listening to the other.

I blame earn more than her, cuz dude really gives a fuck about shorty.... And all he had to do was man up and say that shit.....

Excellent episode

True spit. This is why the most important factors in a relationship is communication and compromise. Without that unconditional love and understanding it won't succeed. Men and women truly are from 2 different planets.

You guys are only talking about the relationship shit,what about the discussion about racial identity ? In real life the actress Zazie Beetz is in a relationship with a white dude

so i thought that convo she had with her friend about "acting white" was intresting. Also if you notice lately in movies,TV,and even shopping ads you're starting to see more

interracial couples but it's always a White Male with a Black Female,but you rarely if ever see Black Male/White Female interracial couples in media. This is a form of

social engineering.

You guys are only talking about the relationship shit,what about the discussion about racial identity ? In real life the actress Zazie Beetz is in a relationship with a white dude

so i thought that convo she had with her friend about "acting white" was intresting. Also if you notice lately in movies,TV,and even shopping ads you're starting to see more

interracial couples but it's always a White Male with a Black Female,but you rarely if ever see Black Male/White Female interracial couples in media. This is a form of

social engineering.

I've picked up on that as well.

I remember when racists were up in arms about that Cheerios commercial...Cheerios responded by having the white mother pregnant with her 2nd child from her black husband. Pretty much a middle finger to racists.

Advertisers see the growing change in demographic, so they're starting to adapt

That's what's important.

Excellent episode

yeah yeah yeah,but fuck what she wanna do

This ep seemed like not much happened,but slowly you start to see how many little things are going on.

My top issues is,they use black face there.

I don't want to be at a place that does black face and strange women walk up to me touching my face,thinking it's a mask.

That was how the event started for Earn.

Would you wanna stay there?

Now I understand this is also a metaphor to make this experience literally as foreign as possible for Earn,but they have black face and she wants me to dance for a bunch of strange acting white ppl.NO.

This ep seemed like not much happened,but slowly you start to see how many little things are going on.

I don't want to be at a place that does black face and strange women walk up to me touching my face,thinking it's a mask.

Now I understand this is also a metaphor to make this experience literally as foreign as possible for Earn,but they have black face and she wants me to dance for a bunch of strange acting white ppl.NO.

But she did give Earn a heads up about seeing Moors.

Communication was definitely lost on both parties tho.

Again....

Imagine her growing up her whole life with an inside voice in her head saying this shit is wack, but I gotta do it. And now as an adult she developed a fuck it attitude. And knowing earn she unfortunately assumed that they could get a kick out of the whole ordeal together. I mean they was smoking on the way up.

Dude was being a baby bruh

Again....

Imagine her growing up her whole life with an inside voice in her head saying this shit is wack, but I gotta do it. And now as an adult she developed a fuck it attitude. And knowing earn she unfortunately assumed that they could get a kick out of the whole ordeal together. I mean they was smoking on the way up.

Dude was being a baby bruh

well I'm an infant.I ain't hanging where they do black face and I would side eye her.

Finally watched the episode and agree w/ a lot of what y’all been saying.

Seems like when Earn told Katt in the first episode that he was the guy everybody knew was smart but he always just let shit happen to him, that was foreshadowing for what the whole season was gonna be like for Earn.

Dude has everything lined up to finally be successful, but him being so passive is allowing everything to unravel.

I don't think this last episode was that deep like y'all trying to explain. I think it was common sense and just focused on what we all know about women(atleast i hope) and that was pretty much it about the episode. I still liked it for what it was but def my least fav episode since Atlanta premiered.

tumblr_p5w407X8Yc1ug9vaqo1_400.gif
tumblr_p5w407X8Yc1ug9vaqo4_400.gif

tumblr_p5w407X8Yc1ug9vaqo3_400.gif
tumblr_p5w407X8Yc1ug9vaqo2_400.gif

tumblr_p5w407X8Yc1ug9vaqo6_400.gif
tumblr_p5w407X8Yc1ug9vaqo5_400.gif

Niggas really hated this episode and I’m not surprised

I thought the whole shit was dope. Du already really broke it down

Even how they panned in on her at the end. Her face was like”this bitch ass nigga really going play me”

Shorty was done except she wasn’t and she not

Even if Earn cool with that, he just acted like a bitch the whole joint

I’m either going say no or make the best....and they was high...nigga I would’ve been scared as fuck and had a ball in that bitch

I don't think people hated it, it just a very basic episode. What Du broke down was common sense And a well known fact, just wasn't that great.

Back