Welcome To aBlackWeb

They need to explain how earn and his BM got cool again?

On the 1st ep he was still couch surfing

I guess she let him stay after he got kicked out of the Uhaul place or he doesn't stay with her.

They seem to be in a cool place,but she was dating other niggas and vice versa

this episode was ok....a lil too slow with the german party but the random ugly face dude just standing at the ping pong table was hilarious

other than that....another major L coupled with lil minion L's for ya boy Earn....sheesh lol

But earn ain't shit either.

IDK why he don't want his fine ass baby mama,but she does have loyalty issue too IMO

chicks always trying to make a nigga go do some old random ass shit though.

Was this the first wack/weak/boring episode? I guess we needed a van & earn episode to refocus on their complicated relationship but it didn't really do anything for me or push their story in any direction.

But it did tho.

They are on the outs now arnt they?

Plus Earn homeless ass now really dont have a place to stay

But also they let it be known that Paper Boi is doing shows and making money and Earn is also making enough money to pay her bills while she's jobless.

he should be able to afford a place if he could afford to pay for hers.

We don't have a lot of backstory on them really.But they got some deep issues.

Earn pissed me off this episode.

You know you going to this weird ass event. Just dance for your lady, man.

Gonna watch this episode again tonight and will have more thoughts.

Nah fuck all that german polka whatever they was doin.

Im not dressin up and dancing w/ the crazy white ppl either.

But Earn was being a real bitch when he started cryin about gettin his ass whooped in ping pong.

Nah fuck all that german polka whatever they was doin.

Im not dressin up and dancing w/ the crazy white ppl either.

But Earn was being a real bitch when he started cryin about gettin his ass whooped in ping pong.

But he smoking with them tho.

Why go if you were going to act like that?

He had no idea what he was getting into.

In the begining of the ep (while driving there) Van was worried about how he would react to all the weird shit.

Earn wasnt worried and figured if shit was wack they would dip out and chill alone at the hotel.... Little did he know she is really into that german shit.

Back