Welcome To aBlackWeb

Morning head always best!!
Awkward festival
A plain jason mask tho smh
Couple arguments be the worst
Earn crossed the line, but the truth always hurts
I better brush up my ping pong skills

This episode was dope to me it definitely touched on interracial relationships and how some couples may just not work but can't be apart because a child is involved. Earn catching a fit about a dance when he could've just grit his teeth and deal with that shit for a few minutes. Dude let their relationship be decided by a damn ping pong game. He really has no ambitions and continues to make stupid decisions.

I really wasn't feeling this episode.
Lots of character development. I mean, as if earns character didn't have enough shit going on.....

It showed his lack of passion to a painful fault....

Like sure he gets walked on by damn near everybody, but he can't even man up and get his own head out his ass long enough to fight for his woman....

Dude let that shit happen... He's mad self destructive and his own worse enemy....

I feel like this episode showed that more than anything..... It's not just all random and bad luck.... It's Earn standing in his own way...

This episode was dope to me it definitely touched on interracial relationships and how some couples may just not work but can't be apart because a child is involved. Earn catching a fit about a dance when he could've just grit his teeth and deal with that shit for a few minutes. Dude let their relationship be decided by a damn ping pong game. He really has no ambitions and continues to make stupid decisions.
Aye bruh, don't be trying to make us see past this weak ass episode

:mhm:

Lots of character development. I mean, as if earns character didn't have enough shit going on.....

It showed his lack of passion to a painful fault....

Like sure he gets walked on by damn near everybody, but he can't even man up and get his own head out his ass long enough to fight for his woman....

Dude let that shit happen... He's mad self destructive and his own worse enemy....

I feel like this episode showed that more than anything..... It's not just all random and bad luck.... It's Earn standing in his own way...
But we already know that about Earn from previous episodes and season

Aye bruh, don't be trying to make us see past this weak ass episode

:mhm:
Ears a smart guy that let's dumb shit happen to him. Half this episode was blatantly on him and he straight up quit on his relationship. Fight me
gu57P47_zps1jkdootf.png

Back