Welcome To aBlackWeb

At what point does hate turn into confused admiration?... AKA We don't take returns with no receipts!!

I would have to go back to listen but I believe you were asked a question directly and you answered it. It wasn't like you just said his name all willy nilly
But she spoke on me right? So her saying she doesn't is a lie

All I said in that thread was it reminded me of something and you got madder at me than the screenshots that were posted.

@AP21 and @Gene Parmesan when did I have his nameon my lips. Was it before or after a question may have been asked about him?

2. The thread was last year. Whether you was tagged or not you was HEAVILY in there parading how you ran me off. I’m still tryna find out how and what you did to make me run off?

3. I made a thread about confused admiration which you display. I tag people to threads a lot. Only you think it’s something beyond that.

real question though, since lying about running me off is cool. Would it be okay for me to ban you and say I didn’t do it? If so, let me know.
You skipped this @Chi-town B

I just ran through the first 4 threads of the podcast forum.

I got pod fever now?

Just admit we're the batman and joker of this site You want attention and I foolishly fall for it
real question though, since lying about running me off is cool. Would it be okay for me to ban you and say I didn’t do it? If so, let me know.

You keep skipping this.

You saying I didn't do that?
You ran with the allegations that you ran me off. You also just said you take credit for running me off.

I wasn’t ran off but you think it’s cool to run with the lie that you did.

so, if you get banned right now and I run with the allegations that I did not ban you. Will that be cool for me to run with ?

You ran with the allegations that you ran me off. You also just said you take credit for running me off.

I wasn’t ran off but you think it’s cool to run with the lie that you did.

so, if you get banned right now and I run with the allegations that I did not ban you. Will that be cool for me to run with ?
I don't care what you run with, the fact you keep bringing up banning shows I'm making you feel a way. For someone who keep saying they don't care you sure are doing a lot of caring by what I say

Just admit it, you went out of your way to make me interact with you. You missed the hostility between us.

I don't care what you run with, the fact you keep bringing up banning shows I'm making you feel a way. For someone who keep saying they don't care you sure are doing a lot of caring by what I say
Ohh the deflection and switch up.

I don’t feel no way but happy on this Monday morning.

just say the word.

Back