Welcome To aBlackWeb

At what point does hate turn into confused admiration?... AKA We don't take returns with no receipts!!

You don't know shit but just trying to get noticed in here. Clown ass nigga
You could have skipped over my post my guy. Everyone else did. Not even the dude I quoted said anything about it.

You made it noticeable if you really think about it

tenor.gif

Aye did Elzo ever comeback or is he acting like this thread doesnt exist now?

Honestly in regards to you I don’t care

You really don't understand what's going on here do you?

Thanks for the clarification though.

You've basically admitted that you're just calling me a creep..........to be calling me a creep.

And that there's no other basis for you to call me a creep other than to try and get some kind of reaction out of me.

Understood.

Question is, why are you putting so much effort into getting a reaction out of another man?

That's suspect behavior bruh.

Do you understand now why you get so many derogatory comments about your sexuality?

You've basically admitted that you're just calling me a creep..........to be calling me a creep.

And that there's no other basis for you to call me a creep other than to try and get some kind of reaction out of me.

Understood.

Question is, why are you putting so much effort into getting a reaction out of another man?

Do you understand now why you get so many derogatory comments about your sexuality?

I think you’re overestimating our reactions by a whole lot bruh. You act like I’m ruining your threads or something. You just weird me out but I won’t mention you being a creep again because these back and firths with you are boring. You got it cis

And my reason for callin

Understood.

And again you still act like I’m the only poster that calls you a creep. We all see it you ain’t say nothing to Du for bringing it up. To me that shows y’all niggas are selective in who hurt your feelings.

I think you’re overestimating our reactions by a whole lot bruh. You act like I’m ruining your threads or something. You just weird me out but I won’t mention you being a creep again because these back and firths with you are boring. You got it cis

Who's.............."our???"

The only poster I'm referring to is you.

I haven't experienced this with anyone else since I've been on this board.

Just trying to figure out the root of your obsession with me.

Also, because you seem to fit the premise of this thread to a T.

I don't think this thread was even directed at you, but you would definitely be the poster child for it.

Last edited:
And my reason for callin

And again you still act like I’m the only poster that calls you a creep. We all see it you ain’t say nothing to Du for bringing it up. To me that shows y’all niggas are selective in who hurt your feelings.

I responded to @Duwop .

He just hasn't responded back.

Plus, I've known DU for a while.

Well enough to know it's not personal with him.

Can't say the same for you though.

For whatever reason, this seems very personal for you.

If I didn't know any better, I would guess that you were MsSouthern's alias.

Then again, looking back, I don't think she was even this bad.

Back