Welcome To aBlackWeb

At what point does hate turn into confused admiration?... AKA We don't take returns with no receipts!!

When this nigga stop lying and stop being delusional. He has admitted he don’t like me because someone else banned him when he said some foul shit to me.
I don't like you and you don't like me cause we dissed dead relatives, got nothing to do with the ban. That's why we have issues and nothing else

When this nigga stop lying and stop being delusional. He has admitted he don’t like me because someone else banned him when he said some foul shit to me.
Dont worry I have ppl that lie on me as well and act like hypocrites but I ignore it because I realize it’s a battle I can’t win

some ppl won’t change or they refuse to so trying to show them what they do or do reason with them won’t work

Dont worry I have ppl that lie on me as well and act like hypocrites but I ignore it because I realize it’s a battle I can’t win

some ppl won’t change or they refuse to so trying to show them what they do or do reason with them won’t work
I agree with you but to say it don’t work is not completely true. I’m not trying to change him or show them per se. like I told @AZTG in that other thread, i like to do shit to prove myself right and that I did in this thread. Then I pat myself on the back and be like “girl you so right”. I have a thing for catching people in their lies. I think it’s because my mama is a lawyer and I watched her do it flawlessly. Kinda exciting.

I agree with you but to say it don’t work is not completely true. I’m not trying to change him or show them per se. like I told @AZTG in that other thread, i like to do shit to prove myself right and that I did in this thread. Then I pat myself on the back and be like “girl you so right”. I have a thing for catching people in their lies. I think it’s because my mama is a lawyer and I watched her do it flawlessly. Kinda exciting.
I get it honey bunches you do what you feel you need to.

But when does it end?

That 2nd verse by nas is what makes him the goat.

Even though I don't like you
Next Friday night can't wait to fight you
Locked up I would knife you, don't fuck with you
Last month I even bucked at you, you got locked
I felt bad, wait do I got love for you?
I might kill you but do I got love for you?
I want you dead under six feet of soil
At the same time, want you here to witness me while you in misery

Lmaooooo. Im sure we all felt like that during some point in our lives. Hate a mfer or an ex so bad it becomes motivation to do better.

Real shit. Im glad i let go of my demons and hope I never relapse
I almost made that decision with my exes ex in a parking lot in Nassau. Unfortunately them state troopers would've unloaded the clip so I couldn't. This album got me through some dark times .

I almost made that decision with my exes ex in a parking lot in Nassau. Unfortunately them state troopers would've unloaded the clip so I couldn't. This album got me through some dark times .
Nigga you can’t fight

Back