Welcome To aBlackWeb

At what point does hate turn into confused admiration?... AKA We don't take returns with no receipts!!

@DOS_patos

Funny how he knew exactly who we were talking about without even having to name him.

What's strange to me, however, is I never initiate any kind of interaction with this dude.

I only respond to him when he says something about me.

For the past week or so, every time he has something to say about me...........he's calling me a creep or weirdo.

Nothing of any substance............no real discussion............just name-calling.

Which begs the question............who's the real creep/weirdo in this situation?

The person being called a creep/weirdo............or the person who follows him from thread-to-thread calling him a weirdo?

View attachment 471209

Ironically, he's actually exhibiting the same kind of behavior that he's accusing me of.

Yet, if I followed @Kandy or any other female around the board like he follows me...........he'd be calling me a stalker.

View attachment 471210

So, @Hellczar ............ask yourself...........what does that make you bruh?

View attachment 471213

Well it’s things called context clues like if somebody says an old creep we don’t have to know your name to know it’s you

Yea.....I can’t communicate.

you don’t get to where i am with poor communication.

maybe listen to ya girl and pick up a book and try to understand different methods of communicating and thought processes.

maybe listen to ya girl and pick up a book and try to understand different methods of communicating and thought processes.

you don’t say this to Dmorgan when he talks about your communication skills nor do you address it with any other poster. As was shown in yourpost about Kobe and Meek where everybody was lost on your point. Don’t be scared to be wrong

I don't have a dog in the fight but you can be extremely effective in communication in one area of your life while simultaneously being extremely deficient in another

This an area I'm personally trying to be better in

you don’t say this to Dmorgan when he talks about your communication skills nor do you address it with any other poster. As was shown in yourpost about Kobe and Meek where everybody was lost on your point. Don’t be scared to be wrong

still have no clue do you?

I don't have a dog in the fight but you can be extremely effective in communication in one area of your life while simultaneously being extremely deficient in another

Here you go getting involved in something that has nothing to do with you

Smdh

yep

@DOS_patos

Funny how he knew exactly who we were talking about without even having to name him.

What's strange to me, however, is I never initiate any kind of interaction with this dude.

I only respond to him when he says something about me.

For the past week or so, every time he has something to say about me...........he's calling me a creep or weirdo.

Nothing of any substance............no real discussion............just name-calling.

Which begs the question............who's the real creep/weirdo in this situation?

The person being called a creep/weirdo............or the person who follows him from thread-to-thread calling him a weirdo?

View attachment 471209

Ironically, he's actually exhibiting the same kind of behavior that he's accusing me of.

Yet, if I followed @Loquacious or any other female around the board like he follows me...........he'd be calling me a stalker.

View attachment 471210

So, @Hellczar ............ask yourself...........what does that make you bruh?

View attachment 471213
This ties into what I was saying.

if he is following you around and constantly engaging you or even sending subliminals, when you know damn well he talking about you without being direct.

it is confused admiration.

If it’s one instance, cool. You may not like the nigga. BUT WHEN YOU MAKE IT YOUR DUTY!!!
1614005704021.gif

YOUR DU....TY!!

1614005768521.gif

to consistently be seen or say something about someone or to someone you don’t like....(ESPECIALLY if you arent engaging them the way they are engaging you)

It is...... Confused admiration.

1614005885358.gif

Lemme know when you ready fam
Before you push that button, I want an honest answer.

If I say the whole cool table trash am I singling out anyone? Why would anyone be offended like I am singling them out. It would seem to me that this person was just waiting for any opportunity to interact with me.

This ties into what I was saying.

if he is following you around and constantly engaging you or even sending subliminals, when you know damn well he talking about you without being direct.

it is confused admiration.

If it’s one instance, cool. You may not like the nigga. BUT WHEN YOU MAKE IT YOUR DUTY!!!
View attachment 471227

YOUR DU....TY!!

View attachment 471229

to consistently be seen or say something about someone or to someone you don’t like....(ESPECIALLY if you arent engaging them the way they are engaging you)

It is...... Confused admiration.

View attachment 471230

Roc clapping hands gif.gif

Before you push that button, I want an honest answer.

If I say the whole cool table trash am I singling out anyone? Why would anyone be offended like I am singling them out. It would seem to me that this person was just waiting for any opportunity to interact with me.
Whose offended and why are you acting like you’re stupid? You and many other people know damn well, that wack thread shit is a subliminal towards me because even before these new niggas came, I was the main mf making threads in the cool table and you was on that “wack thread” shit then.

And you still never answered my question.

do you want me to show you that I don’t have to run to anybody for you to be banned and that I can do it myself?

Whose offended and why are you acting like you’re stupid? You and many other people know damn well, that wack thread shit is a subliminal towards me because even before these new niggas came, I was the main mf making threads in the cool table and you was on that “wack thread” shit then.

And you still never answered my question.

do you want me to show you that I don’t have to run to anybody for you to be banned and that I can do it myself?
And this is where you're wrong, I started calling chicity threads wack before I said the whole damn sub forum is wack. You made it about you when I said that for whatever reason. I don't care about your ban powers right now, you let another nigga fight your battle back then and that's facts

Back