Welcome To aBlackWeb

At what point does hate turn into confused admiration?... AKA We don't take returns with no receipts!!

It's amazing you say this as you @ me first thing in the morning and make a promise to @ me everytime you see someone doing something...

Like you the most dedicated snitchi I ever saw in my life.

Yes a real snitch..

Someone who wants to see people get in trouble for the same shit you did....snitch of the fucking board here

Damn y’all got spicy

@DOS_patos

Funny how he knew exactly who we were talking about without even having to name him.

What's strange to me, however, is I never initiate any kind of interaction with this dude.

I only respond to him when he says something about me.

For the past week or so, every time he has something to say about me...........he's calling me a creep or weirdo.

Nothing of any substance............no real discussion............just name-calling.

Which begs the question............who's the real creep/weirdo in this situation?

The person being called a creep/weirdo............or the person who follows him from thread-to-thread calling him a weirdo?

I don't know man gif.gif

Ironically, he's actually exhibiting the same kind of behavior that he's accusing me of.

Yet, if I followed @Loquacious or any other female around the board like he follows me...........he'd be calling me a stalker.

KRS-ONE gif.gif

So, @Hellczar ............ask yourself...........what does that make you bruh?

Denzel boom Training Day gif.gif

Last edited:
@DOS_patos

Funny how he knew exactly who we were talking about without even having to name him.

What's strange to me, however, is I never initiate any kind of interaction with this dude.

I only respond to him when he says something about me.

For the past week or so, every time he has something to say about me...........he's calling me a creep or weirdo.

Nothing of any substance............no real discussion............just name-calling.

Which begs the question............who's the real creep/weirdo in this situation?

The person being called a creep/weirdo............or the person who follows him from thread-to-thread calling him a weirdo?

View attachment 471209

Ironically, he's actually exhibiting the same kind of behavior that he's accusing me of.

Yet, if I followed @Kandy or any other female around the board like he follows me...........he'd be calling me a stalker.

View attachment 471210

So, @Hellczar ............ask yourself...........what does that make you bruh?

View attachment 471213
Crazy right.

I just feel bad for bruh.

he waaay too angry for nothing.
And don’t let me throw something out there and have the reader dictate the direction....dude gets confused and flustered and angry and goes on a dos can’t communicate rant and usually end with me being a coon. But somewhere in there he brings up my money. Like, he brings it up more than me and it’s mine.

I can’t even deal with dude anymore.

Crazy right.

I just feel bad for bruh.

he waaay too angry for nothing.
And don’t let me throw something out there and have the reader dictate the direction....dude gets confused and flustered and angry and goes on a dos can’t communicate rant and usually end with me being a coon. But somewhere in there he brings up my money. Like, he brings it up more than me and it’s mine.

I can’t even deal with dude anymore.

you just have bad communication that’s all lol

Back