Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least 10 people have been killed in a mass shooting in a Buffalo Supermarket by a 18yo white supremacist.

lol Well, you got to get it to FOX. They are committed to defense. Maybe if more players were like that in the NBA, the games would still be interesting.

It's interesting how people are most vocal about issues of free speech when the shit doesn't affect them...yet in the 80s and 90s when white folks swore up and down rap music was gonna lead to their own kids wanting to live out an NWA song how quick they were to get actual political hearings on just what can and can't be said on records.

That's why I rarely if ever take white people serious when they start going on and on about how much they hate speech being restricted. They literally invented laws restricting what people can and can't say because they got scared of niggas making words rhyme.

So are those websites parroting narratives they heard on TV or is it the other way around? Who came up with replacement theory? Who was the first to promote it?

Back in the 2000s, Fox had more power in shaping the narrative imho. TV has declined in general, as you know. So nowdays they tend to react.

AM talk radio, message boards, Telegram, Facebook, etc hype up these bullshit conspiracies until Fox News hears about it and jumps on the bandwagon, spreading to any pee paws and mee maws that missed the new code.

keep in mind a lot of these cacs complain "Fox News has gotten too liberal" now, thats why Newsmax and OANN etc have been on the come up.

It was way easier for Fox back when all they had to do was support the Iraq War, now they gotta work for it lol

Back in the 2000s, Fox had more power in shaping the narrative imho. TV has declined in general, as you know. So nowdays they tend to react.

AM talk radio, message boards, Telegram, Facebook, etc hype up these bullshit conspiracies until Fox News hears about it and jumps on the bandwagon, spreading to any pee paws and mee maws that missed the new code.

keep in mind a lot of these cacs complain "Fox News has gotten too liberal" now, thats why Newsmax and OANN etc have been on the come up.

It was way easier for Fox back when all they had to do was support the Iraq War, now they gotta work for it lol

Thanks for the breakdown, that makes sense

Everytime I see those victims I my older relatives in them. The son of one the victims did an interview on CBS and talked about how his mother went to the nursing home his father was at due to illness to take care of him everyday and they haven't even told his father that his wife is gone...that broke my heart. I couldn't even imagine being with someone for 60 plus years just to have them taken in that manner.

Even better I wanna see one of these pussy boy cacs go to a Blood or Crip block in LA or a GD or BD block in Chicago or South Memphis…like you said…they going after soft targets. Pussy boys they dont want smoke for real

unfortunately I just don't have that much faith in gang members these days

they've had plenty of opportunity lately to target real opps instead of just killing each other🙁

Who the fuck are these people polling? I've never taken any survey or poll like this.. nor do I know or any folks that I know like that have been asked to take any kinda survey like this.

Strange how they come up with these numbers when they very rarely seem to reflect reality

If 1 out of 3 Americans believe this shit, then fox news plays a larger part than yall giving them credit for

Old whites are largely the only people who respond to surveys these days

Back