Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least 10 people have been killed in a mass shooting in a Buffalo Supermarket by a 18yo white supremacist.

Democrats want gun control but the MAIN ONES displacing black folks across America from our neighborhoods and trying to keep us down.

The white liberal/democrats are the same and most cases worse.

Giving Ukraine billions of dollars while they treating black folks trying to leave the country just like them like shit.

Y’all can put y’all trust in white/Asian folks if y’all want. They just switching the game from guns to policy to keep us under rule
Bruh, all of your points are valid, but this is not a black and white issue. This is a 2nd amendment/gun enthusiast vs. gun control/ban advocate issue with conservatives mainly making up the former and democrats mainly making up the latter.

Bruh, all of your points are valid, but this is not a black and white issue. This is a 2nd amendment/gun enthusiast vs. gun control/ban advocate issue with conservatives mainly making up the former and democrats mainly making up the latter.

A white man targeted black folks. They target us with guns, laws, policy. How is this not a black and white issue?

They been doing this with guns and without guns.

Lynchings still happen

& I think sum of yall are forgettin (or jus don't kno) but there's mf usin 3D printers to make guns, as well as mf building guns/rifles from gun kits

The FGC-9. Stands for "Fuck Gun Control". Created by Europeans that live in countries where guns actually are banned. Shit's literally designed so that you can 3D print it and only need basic screws and springs from the hardware store to complete it.

cluccers-ivanthetroll.gif

1652743897469.png

How the fuck can you ban this shit? Get real. Do we want black people to shoot back at these cac monsters or nah

A white man targeted black folks. They target us with guns, laws, policy. How is this not a black and white issue?

They been doing this with guns and without guns.

Lynchings still happen
So what about the school shooters? The mall shooters? The concert shooters? They are not all black vs white.

I want gun control to prevent it all because I do know it won’t happen just for us. So getting it to happen for all will benefit us too.

So what about the school shooters? The mall shooters? The concert shooters? They are not all black vs white.

I want gun control to prevent it all because I do know it won’t happen just for us. So getting it to happen for all will benefit us too.

You’re purposely not seeing what going on around the world when it comes to how they act towards us.

No marginalize folks that can’t protect themselves will benefit from anything. Even those so called couriers that has gun control still…. Yea, you have a blind fate in white and any no black folks and that’s concerning

How you gon want gun control when have the population don’t want it.

You got it.

Welp the operator for sure losing her job

I haven't been able to find anything confirming this. Do we know if this is accurate? I have no idea but it just seems highly illegal and morally fucked up. Like something your family would disown you for

I don't know if the operator can get arrested and go to jail but I feel like the family of the victims should sue the hell outta that person

Back