Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least 10 people have been killed in a mass shooting in a Buffalo Supermarket by a 18yo white supremacist.

Would have to look at what % of shooters that age even purchased the firearm they used legally and by themselves…not sure that makes a dent

I happened to be looking at a study for some different info but it had the number listed: 88% bought the guns legally, but it only specifies 18+ as the age range, it doesn't get granular so there's no breakdown of that range at all and that matters because while it's perfectly legal for an 18 year old to buy a rifle, it's definitely not legal for them to buy a handgun.

Or the media could stop rewarding these jackasses with wall to wall coverage and their names/faces everywhere

Dude literally learned everything he did from media and did it to further their movement by way of the media

catch 22

If they don’t report on mass shootings in the vein of hate like this one, black people will say that the media is trying to suppress news stories about white terrorism in America.

I happened to be looking at a study for some different info but it had the number listed: 88% bought the guns legally, but it only specifies 18+ as the age range, it doesn't get granular so there's no breakdown of that range at all and that matters because while it's perfectly legal for an 18 year old to buy a rifle, it's definitely not legal for them to buy a handgun.

Yeah I guess I’m trying to say a lot of these kids have guns their parents bought either for themselves or as a gift for the kid…changing the law for that age range wouldn’t change anything in those cases

catch 22

If they don’t report on mass shootings in the vein of hate like this one, black people will say that the media is trying to suppress news stories about white terrorism in America.

Is there a way you could report the event without naming the culprit/motive? For all mass shootings not just the racially motivated

modified???

sheesh these people are stupid as fuck... that ain't a modification at all.

I had to look tho: New York has a 7 round magazine capacity limit??? Shit, can you even buy a gun like that? The average 22lr rifle starts at 10 rounds. Even concealed carry handguns run about 8.

Yeah I guess I’m trying to say a lot of these kids have guns their parents bought either for themselves or as a gift for the kid…changing the law for that age range wouldn’t change anything in those cases
Law has to state that the parents are to be held accountable for the actions of their child in these cases.

Or the gun buyer be held accountable if it’s not a parent child relationship.

Main thing is, you can’t do nothing. There is no silver bullet, but there are incremental steps and raising the age limit and holding gun buyers responsible for the actions of someone under age would certainly help.

I’d still advocate for a gun ban but I can see the difficulty in that. So at least better gun control.

Take the guns and they will start ramming their F250s through storefronts

I think trying to combat white nationalism with gun control is kinda missing the point

Word.

I think theres 2 parts to this discussion.

The first is trying to remove guns, but thats not solving the problem, thats just trying to reduce the amount of damage one of these mfers can do.

I hate when the left turns these discussions into gun control and make it sound like thats the solution.

First it has to be asked why Americans are so prone to violence. Thats a completely different discussion that policy making mfers just aint equiped to have.

Im a firm believer in gun control. But I also know making this issue a gun control is grosly over simplifying the problem

Take the guns and they will start ramming their F250s through storefronts

I think trying to combat white nationalism with gun control is kinda missing the point
I hate these counter arguments. Anything other than a gun is less effective. A gun is a killing machine with no other purpose other than to kill.

Guarantee if he tried to kill people with his F150 he might get one or two under that truck but he’s not getting 13 under there. And the one or two he got have a much better chance of surviving. And the people there have a good chance of whipping his ass once that truck stalls out. There’s never been a suicide by F-150.

The point is to minimize loss of life. This take says if you can’t eliminate loss of life than do nothing and that’s crazy to me.

Word.

I think theres 2 parts to this discussion.

The first is trying to remove guns, but thats not solving the problem, thats just trying to reduce the amount of damage one of these mfers can do.

I hate when the left turns these discussions into gun control and make it sound like thats the solution.

First it has to be asked why Americans are so prone to violence. Thats a completely different discussion that policy making mfers just aint equiped to have.

Im a firm believer in gun control. But I also know making this issue a gun control is grosly over simplifying the problem
Yeah, reducing the amount of damage is the only point. You’re never, ever going to change hearts and minds.

And being prone to violence is a human trait, not American. The only difference is that America has 1.2 guns per person. That’s almost 400 million guns in private ownership in the US. Couple a propensity to violence with easy access to carry out said violence and you get mass shootings. Hell, you just get more killing in general.

Democrats want gun control but the MAIN ONES displacing black folks across America from our neighborhoods and trying to keep us down.

The white liberal/democrats are the same and most cases worse.

Giving Ukraine billions of dollars while they treating black folks trying to leave the country just like them like shit.

Y’all can put y’all trust in white/Asian folks if y’all want. They just switching the game from guns to policy to keep us under rule

I'm not stubborn enough to believe that taking ARs off the streets won't help when it comes to these mass shootings. I just think that the task of getting people to care about lives being lost more than the right to own ARs is virtually impossible in the U.S.

It's a moot point. AR's arent the problem like y'all seem to think; here's why:

20220516_122813.jpg

This is one of my rifles. It's not a AR-15 or even remotely related to one. It shoots 9mm ammo, just like any random handgun you might run across, though it fires those same bullets at a higher velocity thanks to the rifle's increased barrel length. It takes Glock 17 magazines and those can be had from the standard 17 round joints (on the far left and right of the pic), all the way up to a 50 round drum magazine. Mine, are 17, 21, and 27 round. I could easily buy a 33-34 round stick if I wanted to. That would make my ammo capacity on par with the average AR's 30 rounds. Also, I can, and have dumped entire 27 round magazines in far less than a minute. The average AR's rate of fire is about 45 rounds a minute: again, we're about on par with an AR.

The point here? If I load and aim at anyone, the result is precisely the same as an AR: Someone may die and likely will.

AR's ain't the problem; the AR is just popular. There are plenty of rifles out there with similar or close capacities to the AR's standard 30 round magazine. There are some that run ammo that is considerably more powerful than the 223 or 556 rounds an AR uses and those guns are quite popular for hunting and, therefore, are just as easily accessible as an AR15.

Don't get hung up on the whole AR15-thing.

It's a moot point. AR's arent the problem like y'all seem to think; here's why:

View attachment 840960

This is one of my rifles. It's not a AR-15 or even remotely related to one. It shoots 9mm ammo, just like any random handgun you might run across, though it fires those same bullets at a higher velocity thanks to the rifle's increased barrel length. It takes Glock 17 magazines and those can be had from the standard 17 round joints (on the far left and right of the pic), all the way up to a 50 round drum magazine. Mine, are 17, 21, and 27 round. I could easily buy a 33-34 round stick if I wanted to. That would make my ammo capacity on par with the average AR's 30 rounds. Also, I can, and have dumped entire 27 round magazines in far less than a minute. The average AR's rate of fire is about 45 rounds a minute: again, we're about on par with an AR.

The point here? If I load and aim at anyone, the result is precisely the same as an AR: Someone may die and likely will.

AR's ain't the problem; the AR is just popular. There are plenty of rifles out there with similar or close capacities to the AR's standard 30 round magazine. There are some that run ammo that is considerably more powerful than the 223 or 556 rounds an AR uses and those guns are quite popular for hunting and, therefore, are just as easily accessible as an AR15.

Don't get hung up on the whole AR15-thing.

I understand that ARs aren't the only rifles out there that have high round magazines. We understand that because we have a greater knowledge of guns. These kids that are shooting up places only know the most popular of guns.

like bro if a mf took the time to research a building and come back w/ a AR-15 and Master Chief armor.......its a wrap.

Master chief armor??? Stop playing vidya games bruh. He had on soft body armor, a plain ass bullet proof vest you can get anywhere. Didn't even have a hard plate with it.

Most of those people were killed in the front of the store in like 20 seconds. The guard went down instantly. Security for a hood club might (should lol) have a vest, but unless this is the Iceberg Lounge or DMX's club from Romeo Must Die, they ain't walkin around with nothin that spit 5.56×45mm NATO rounds....

View attachment 840862

And that doesn't even matter 'cause even a .22 can, has, and will kill a person. If a shooter has 556 do you really think you need 556 to stop them??? Do you think that they become magically impervious to lesser calibers because their holding an AR???

I don't know how it is where you're at, but out here security guards are armed and many wear soft body armor. The hood grocery store across the street from me has security and all them niggas strapped with a vest. So, yeah, at least out here the hood spot likely got armed guards, but you're ignoring the cats that got in the spot that's holding heat.

According to his manifesto, he had level 3 body armor.

Didn't he said it only protected against typical handgun rounds? That would make it 3a, plus since he said he picked it 'cause it was lightweight that would lend it more to being 3a instead of 3.

Back