Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least 10 people have been killed in a mass shooting in a Buffalo Supermarket by a 18yo white supremacist.

it is. Body armor is not an end-all-be-all solution like people tend to believe. Aside from getting hit with powerful, heavy rounds that would still cause a ton of damage or kill you, there exists stuff like the famous 5.7x28mm round which will cut through soft body armor like a tee shirt and certain other hot bullets, like the Liberty Civil Defense +p 9mm round, that has been shown to punch straight through soft armor.

Body armor helps, and can save your life, but it's a dice roll. If the person shooting at you is aiming for your head, body armor is pretty pointless.

I meant the idea that the average gun owner can successfully disarm someone wearing armor (with their everyday carry) feels like a dice roll

it is. Body armor is not an end-all-be-all solution like people tend to believe. Aside from getting hit with powerful, heavy rounds that would still cause a ton of damage or kill you, there exists stuff like the famous 5.7x28mm round which will cut through soft body armor like a tee shirt and certain other hot bullets, like the Liberty Civil Defense +p 9mm round, that has been shown to punch straight through soft armor.

Body armor helps, and can save your life, but it's a dice roll. If the person shooting at you is aiming for your head, body armor is pretty pointless.
Given that this level of knowledge would be needed in this most recent mass shooting, how would having more black people carry guns help?

Seems to me like it would be easier to get the guns out of these peoples’ hands than arm a majority of black people.

I think a 25 or 30 year old age limit on firearm purchases could work. And anyone who buys guns for someone underage who carries out such an attack gets charged as an accomplice to murder.

ion necessarily think more guns is the solution

while at the same time a ban might not be too favorable to us (black folks) either

I mean, if our ancestors in ancient Africa would've used iron to mass produce weapons maybe they have a better chance fightin off the Asian/European invasions

but as long yall kno bein black livin in Amerikkka means you're behind enemy lines, so move accordingly

So the solution is to wait for white people to become better human beings, which will then have them vote for better white people, which will then result in better gun control.

Aw damn 2074 gonna be lit then.

Or the media could stop rewarding these jackasses with wall to wall coverage and their names/faces everywhere

Dude literally learned everything he did from media and did it to further their movement by way of the media

Given that this level of knowledge would be needed in this most recent mass shooting, how would having more black people carry guns help?

Seems to me like it would be easier to get the guns out of these peoples’ hands than arm a majority of black people.

I think a 25 or 30 year old age limit on firearm purchases could work. And anyone who buys guns for someone underage who carries out such an attack gets charged as an accomplice to murder.

Bruh... I knew plenty of chicks back in high school that carried a Saturday night special in their purse, I ain't even gotta speak on the number of dudes I knew carrying. Age limits ain't stopping anyone from buying a gun off the street, why would raising it change anything?

The whole accomplice thing I think is already in place, more like accessory to murder or something to that effect.

Or the media could stop rewarding these jackasses with wall to wall coverage and their names/faces everywhere

Dude literally learned everything he did from media and did it to further their movement by way of the media

but that kinda goes to his point on waitin for white folks to do the right thing

cuz we (black folks) by & large don't control mainstream media

Of course Fox News and Tucker have blood on their hands but they're just reporting on what a lot white people already believe in. Fox News and guns could go away tomorrow, the hate and disdain for Black people won't. These crakkkas will find different weapons and different platforms to get their shit off.

So the solution is to wait for white people to become better human beings, which will then have them vote for better white people, which will then result in better gun control.

Aw damn 2074 gonna be lit then.
Why do you keep making this a black and white thing? Majority of democrats are white and they want gun control. So it’s really getting these conservatives and other 2nd amendment absolutists out of the way. I know they love their guns but at what cost?

I'm not against guns at all. I'm very much pro gun ownership but this "good guy with the gun" myth ain't doing nothing on somebody who is attacking people with what in 99% of the time is gonna be a much higher caliber of weapons, bullets, protection and planning that these mass shooters typically use. Also given the fact that most people in that type of high pressure situation probably won't be as good of a shot as they would be in a situation where somebody ain't shooting back at you is a high ass risk.

Bruh... I knew plenty of chicks back in high school that carried a Saturday night special in their purse, I ain't even gotta speak on the number of dudes I knew carrying. Age limits ain't stopping anyone from buying a gun off the street, why would raising it change anything?

The whole accomplice thing I think is already in place, more like accessory to murder or something to that effect.
And how many of them committed mass murder? And how many of them stopped one?

The point is to get the guns out of these psychopaths hands even if it means getting them out of others’ hands.

I meant the idea that the average gun owner can successfully disarm someone wearing armor (with their everyday carry) feels like a dice roll

From what I gather after reading a number of articles on this, he basically stopped after he was shot by the security guard. Even though you live it's painful enough to get you to start reconsidering your life decisions. It ain't about "disarming", necessarily, it's about stopping the attack, which appears to have been successful even though the security guard died.

Of course Fox News and Tucker have blood on their hands but they're just reporting on what a lot white people already believe in. Fox News and guns could go away tomorrow, the hate and disdain for Black people won't. These crakkkas will find different weapons and different platforms to get their shit off.

I don’t even mean them, I mean the CNNs and the MSNBCs too because their reporting creates the consensus where you have every outlet saying dude’s name today. Make Fox be in that spot where they are the only ones glorifying it.

I’ll take hate and disdain behind a knife over the same behind an AR and body armor all day!

And if you try to bring a bomb into the debate then I’ll take that over the AR too because making a bomb is a lot more involved than pulling a trigger. Any other means of mass murder committed by an individual is less effective than guns.

And I couldn’t care less if a mf hate us, I just don’t want them to have the capacity to kill dozens of us at a time.

From what I gather after reading a number of articles on this, he basically stopped after he was shot by the security guard. Even though you live it's painful enough to get you to start reconsidering your life decisions. It ain't about "disarming", necessarily, it's about stopping the attack, which appears to have been successful even though the security guard died.

I hadn’t read that but that’s dope if true, salute to the security guard either way

Why do you keep making this a black and white thing? Majority of democrats are white and they want gun control. So it’s really getting these conservatives and other 2nd amendment absolutists out of the way. I know they love their guns but at what cost?

You've expressed in this thread that the solution for these mass shootings is more gun control.

I've expressed that the ONLY way that happens is if white people as a WHOLE, which includes conservatives, decide that less guns is in their best interest. Which in my opinion is something they see that could weaken their position as being the top in the social hierarchy here in America.

I don't see that happening. But gun control has been passed before. In California. When the Panthers were strapped at the state capitol.

To answer your other question concerning what cost, everything man. Yall gotta believe that these muthafuckas will go to war to keep their guns.

AFTER 10 people were killed, smh. And that isn’t a shot at the guard, dude is a true hero. We should no longer accept this as a reality, whether it’s racist shooters, school shooters, etc.

Back