Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least 10 people have been killed in a mass shooting in a Buffalo Supermarket by a 18yo white supremacist.

You’re purposely not seeing what going on around the world when it comes to how they act towards us.

No marginalize folks that can’t protect themselves will benefit from anything. Even those so called couriers that has gun control still…. Yea, you have a blind fate in white and any no black folks and that’s concerning

How you gon want gun control when have the population don’t want it.

You got it.
I know I got it, lol. Your solution is for grandma to tote the pistol and body armor wherever she goes. Or for her children and grandchildren to act as body guards.

I’m trying to offer a solution where grandma don’t get shot shopping for groceries.

I know I got it, lol. Your solution is for grandma to tote the pistol and body armor wherever she goes. Or for her children and grandchildren to act as body guards.

I’m trying to offer a solution where grandma don’t get shot shopping for groceries.

I mean... I know grannies that do that. Used to be a fairly common thing for a woman to have at least a lil revolver in her purse, at least where I'm from.

Here's the problem:

AugustRNS_GunOwnership.jpg

Your solution is very unrealistic. There's gotta be other ways or ideas that'll better protect Black people. Which is what we all want.

Here's the problem:

View attachment 841233

Your solution is very unrealistic. There's gotta be other ways or ideas that'll better protect Black people. Which is what we all want.
More gun control and more accountability for those who buy guns for the underage who commit these crimes is unrealistic? But getting our gun ownership percentage from 23% to 52% of households is realistic? And to what end? To be ready for the occasional white supremacist mass shooter? Seems a bit overkill when compared to legislation that most democrats are already pushing for, but that’s just me.

And I hope y’all don’t take me wrong. We just disagree, plain and simple. I got a lot of respect for gun owners as I’m one myself and each of you I’m debating with seem like good dudes. I certainly appreciate the education you guys drop in the gun thread. So I just want to make that clear in case I came off disrespectful in any way. Apologies if so.

I hate these counter arguments. Anything other than a gun is less effective. A gun is a killing machine with no other purpose other than to kill.

Guarantee if he tried to kill people with his F150 he might get one or two under that truck but he’s not getting 13 under there. And the one or two he got have a much better chance of surviving. And the people there have a good chance of whipping his ass once that truck stalls out. There’s never been a suicide by F-150.

The point is to minimize loss of life. This take says if you can’t eliminate loss of life than do nothing and that’s crazy to me.

Bruh, homemade bombs exist and they work pretty damned well. Shit, even though the boston marathon bombs only killed 3 people, they maimed hundreds, many of whom lost arms, legs, and shit.

The IRA basically perfected the car bomb back inna day. You think a cac without a gun wtill can't kill people??? Nah, they could conceivably kill MORE with a bomb.

And I hope y’all don’t take me wrong. We just disagree, plain and simple. I got a lot of respect for gun owners as I’m one myself and each of you I’m debating with seem like good dudes. I certainly appreciate the education you guys drop in the gun thread. So I just want to make that clear in case I came off disrespectful in any way. Apologies if so.

We all want the same thing. I'm down for whatever solution that ends up with my people being safer out here.

Right. The way I see it, if we're armed and they know it, they won't come to our spots 'cause they're cowards.
I’d agree, I just don’t think it’s feasible or the only option or even the best option. Their gun culture goes back decades if not centuries. It’s going to take us a long time to get that strapped as a people.

The FGC-9. Stands for "Fuck Gun Control". Created by Europeans that live in countries where guns actually are banned. Shit's literally designed so that you can 3D print it and only need basic screws and springs from the hardware store to complete it.

cluccers-ivanthetroll.gif

View attachment 841110

How the fuck can you ban this shit? Get real. Do we want black people to shoot back at these cac monsters or nah

ya feel me

tf a ban gon do when you can open Microsoft word & print a choppa?

:hahaha:

I’d agree, I just don’t think it’s feasible or the only option or even the best option. Their gun culture goes back decades if not centuries. It’s going to take us a long time to get that strapped as a people.

but that's just it: We've had guns in the hood forever, just not legal guns.

i.e: Most of them women with purse guns didn' have a concealed carry permit, especially back then.

Back