Welcome To aBlackWeb

At least 10 people have been killed in a mass shooting in a Buffalo Supermarket by a 18yo white supremacist.

I also dont know why it matters if Tucker means what he says or not.

If he means what he says, then fuck Tucker.

If he doesnt mean what he says and is doing it strictly as show, then motherfuck Tucker. Thats even worse.

Eh. I think it matters.

I mean fuck him either way.

But different fuck him imo.

Cuz if u truly believe all that racist, hatefull shit and u stand ten toes down behind it. I can disagree but i respect it.

But if u jus playin ur base for dumb lames, who are basically retard cac cash cows n u kno better. Its all a con. Thats different, i disagree. But dont respect it

Eh. I think it matters.

Cuz if u truly believe all that racist, hatefull shit and u stand ten toes down behind it. I can disagree but i respect it.

But if u jus playin ur base for dumb lames, who are basically retard cac cash cows n u kno better. Its all a con. Thats different, i disagree. But dont respect it

Lmaooo at respecting anything Tucker does.

Fuck Tucker. Thats all

Eh. I think it matters.

This where we kinda fuck up at im not trying to come at you or anything. But I think overall we be looking to give them any inkling of understanding or respect. If he really believed vs if it’s a con don’t change shit. I’ve heard folks say stuff like they prefer open racism over the subtle shit. But it don’t change much. Once we stop giving them the benefit of the doubt I think we might maybe be a lil less stressed

This where we kinda fuck up at im not trying to come at you or anything. But I think overall we be looking to give them any inkling of understanding or respect. If he really believed vs if it’s a con don’t change shit. I’ve heard folks say stuff like they prefer open racism over the subtle shit. But it don’t change much. Once we stop giving them the benefit of the doubt I think we might maybe be a lil less stressed

I mean idgaf either way.

I can respect any man for tellin me where he stands. Even if he is wrong.

Some of y’all are losing focus.

This discussion is starting to turn into the Tucker Carlson thread.

Anyway, if nobody has said it already, R.I.P. to those people.

Hopefully they receive justice.

I wouldn't say people are losing focus. I think some believe the focus should be on doing something about the people that stir up the sentiment that leads to incidents like this happening.

This is crazy
Payton Gendron recorded his plans to carry out the racial massacre in East Buffalo for months in a chat on the Discord social media platform, reports show. Just 30 minutes before the white supremacist fired his first set of rounds in the Tops Friendly Markets in the Black neighborhood Saturday, he invited a small group of people to the private chat room to see his plans.
Gendron’s goal was to kill three dozen Black people, he said in the messages. No one in the chatroom alerted authorities, according to reports. He killed 10 Black people on Saturday.

“What we know at this time is that a private, invite-only server was created by the suspect to serve as a personal diary chat log,” Discord officials said in a statement.

“Approximately 30 minutes prior to the attack, however, a small group of people were invited to and joined the server. Before that, our records indicate no other people saw the diary chat log in this private server.”

Gendron also live streamed the shooting rampage and posted a 180-page manifesto online.

The Washington Post reviewed 672 pages of Discord messages posted by someone with the same handle used by Gendron on other social media platforms. The messages included selfies of the suspect.

The paper also verified a speeding ticket that Gendron mentioned he received. The user referenced Gendron’s mental health evaluation last June, which was recorded by New York State Police, according to reports.

The 18-year-old said in the messages he lied when he told medical evaluators his threat to commit a murder-suicide when he graduated high school was a joke. He believed the decision allowed him to stay off the FBI’s radar.

“It was not a joke,” he said in the Discord messages. “I wrote that down because that’s what I was planning to do.”

On April 29, a copy of the first installment of the Gendron’s message was uploaded on the file-hosting platform MediaFire. The Washington Post reported that it was not available to download until Monday.

The second batch of messages was posted on Thursday. MediaFire has removed the document and disabled the account. The platform’s chief executive said the records would be kept for law enforcement.

“This is where I’m gonna end it, thanks for the fun,” the last message says.

The records on Discord go back as far as November, according to reports. They show that Gendron vowed in December to kill “replacers.”

He selected the Tops store in Buffalo by February after considering attacking sites in Rochester. He also planned on targeting two other spots in Buffalo.

According to reports, the assailant estimated how many Black people he could kill between each location and worked out the distance and how much time he would need for each shooting.

The messages also revealed that the assailant considered carrying on the rampage at a Black school or church but changed his mind.

“I would consider breaking into a Buffalo elementary school, but those places are locked up tight, plus I get a strange feeling when thinking avout massacreing children,” he wrote.
There's more if you want to read it. Could have been a whole lot worst

Too late. All of that is idiotic nonsense for views and people like him have been too indoctrinated into it.

I saw the words red pill in the first 30 seconds. I feel like black relationship problems are exaggerated and pimped out for views. Relationship gurus, this divesting shit, who is fit to be married and who isn’t and every other topic. This shit is a gimmick now a stereotype. And we collectively eat that shit up because we getting common sense advice from a stranger

Back