Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aries spears catching heat for sayn lizzo is huge

We can continue this in the NBA thread if you like. This Lizzo stuff and your feelings is just too much weight for me to bear.
Lmao find a post where I took a non related basketball shot at kyrie in the NBA thread I’m not in my feelings at all, pull it up in that thread

The bolded is exactly what it is because how DARE a fat person be happy/content with their life. Niggas need to worried why they got that hate in their heart instead of Lizzo's cardiovascular health...

No one said her or anyone else is too happy or should be unhappy in life.

Being concerned about obesity is outrageous now tho? It kills millions every year.

Anyway imma go buy a flute and get my own shit together. Fuck this gym membership.

Never said she shouldn't be happy with her life I said she promotes an unhealthy lifestyle and projects as happy which correlates with people thinking she's happy being obese. There's a difference. But yall have spent the whole day twisting niggas words.

Now we talking about flutes. Flutes.

No one said her or anyone else is too happy or should be unhappy in life.

Being concerned about obesity is outrageous now tho? It kills millions every year.

Anyway imma go buy a flute and get my own shit together. Fuck this gym membership.

If she has changed her eating habits and shows that she works out on a regular basis on top of doing shows(which you clearly don't know the amount of breath control it takes to play the flute while dancing on stage), even creating partnerships with health brands, how is she promoting being okay with obesity? You know people can love themselves while improving and growing to be better right?

Your faux "concern" is a guise because you think she should feel that she is less then worthy. When in actuality making peace with yourself and loving who you are where you're at is a major key to permanent weight loss.

If she has changed her eating habits and shows that she works out on a regular basis on top of doing shows(which you clearly don't know the amount of breath control it takes to play the flute while dancing on stage), even creating partnerships with health brands, how is she promoting being okay with obesity? You know people can love themselves while improving and growing to be better right?

Your faux "concern" is a guise because you think she should feel that she is less then worthy. When in actuality making peace with yourself and loving who you are where you're at is a major key to permanent weight loss.

Sometimes niggas just want to be right fuck all the facts. I’ve been one of them niggas

either of them say anything new yet?

popcorn-magic.gif

To whom? What problem is related to obesity in your eyes?

Your neighbors obesity affects you how?

The bolded you know the answer too already so idk why you’re asking.

Anyways it affects me because it affects black people at a larger clip than any other group of people. As someone who advocates for healthier alternatives to idk... live a longer life.... I would love to see the betterment of people who look like me and in order for that to happen there has to be importance placed on a variety of things.

One of those things is health.... and obesity is top of the list. It ain’t particularly about Lizzo.

a lot of hypocrisy in here cause niggas was policing folks in the COVID thread just like @King Freeman said. Being selective in what you wanna place importance on is part of the reason black folks stay at the bottom of the bottom bro bro

now go ahead and either you or one of you other folk spin that.

The bolded you know the answer too already so idk why you’re asking.

Anyways it affects me because it affects black people at a larger clip than any other group of people. As someone who advocates for healthier alternatives to idk... live a longer life.... I would love to see the betterment of people who look like me and in order for that to happen there has to be importance placed on a variety of things.

One of those things is health.... and obesity is top of the list. It ain’t particularly about Lizzo.

a lot of hypocrisy in here cause niggas was policing folks in the COVID thread just like @King Freeman said. Being selective in what you wanna place importance on is part of the reason black folks stay at the bottom of the bottom bro bro

now go ahead and either you or one of you other folk spin that.

is obesity contagious? Do you need a vaccine to avoid obesity? That is a blatantly stupid comparison. If I’m obese that can’t make you have a heart attack. If I got covid and I cough in your face you could die. Cmon now

I've explained it over and over.

But let's be clear I don't give a fuck about lizzo or Aries spears hating ass. My stance from jump has been him being a pos doesn't negate what he said from being true.

Again I give af about the people that find comfort in the comfort and happiness she seems to project with her obesity trying to emulate her without the doctors, work, funds or people behind them. Shes selling an image and right now wether yall want to admit it or not Obesity is apart of that brand. Obesity will forever be a problem.

I don't follow lizzo so if she's doing things to really promote a healthy lifestyle to her fans and other obese people good for her. From the little I've seen it's the other way.

Back