Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aries spears catching heat for sayn lizzo is huge

lol at someone ceasing to be a fan once the artists loses weight.. people are nuts

People will stop being fans or become critical over the dumbest shit. Tbh I think one artist whose been a victim of that that folks don't talk about is Mary J Blige. She's done interviews where she talks about how mad it makes her when folks come up to her and say "I want the old sad depressed Mary back. This happy Mary music don't hit the same." Like that's gotta be a fucked up feeling to know that people who supposedly like you want you to remain depressed and sad simply so they can feel better.

People will stop being fans or become critical over the dumbest shit. Tbh I think one artist whose been a victim of that that folks don't talk about is Mary J Blige. She's done interviews where she talks about how mad it makes her when folks come up to her and say "I want the old sad depressed Mary back. This happy Mary music don't hit the same." Like that's gotta be a fucked up feeling to know that people who supposedly like you want you to remain depressed and sad simply so they can feel better.
And that in a nutshell is the problem with fans... its why rap while growing stagnates really bad

Meh...I mean I get it.

People feel like her best work was when she was going thru shyt. Shyt they can relate to in a way. I've also heard artists say their inspiration comes from their pain/suffering.

Folks say the same wit Jay.

I've never seen any of that. I'll say again all I know about her is that she's big and shows her ass in public.

But cool. Let's go see what's on YouTube...

"Lizzo eating"

man

I kinda gotta weird fetish where I like seein girls eat & actually enjoy their food

I've taken sum girls out to eat before & they were shy eaters, didn't want nobody seein them chew.. shit was a turn off

but the ones who dive in nfg

:lipbite:

Meh...I mean I get it.

People feel like her best work was when she was going thru shyt. Shyt they can relate to in a way. I've also heard artists say their inspiration comes from their pain/suffering.

Growth for the artist while some old fans or even new ones haven't gotten there is hard to accept for many sadly

man

I kinda gotta weird fetish where I like seein girls eat & actually enjoy their food

I've taken sum girls out to eat before & they were shy eaters, didn't want nobody seein them chew.. shit was a turn off

but the ones who dive in nfg

:lipbite:

I'm not gon hold you. There's this lil white gyal on tik Tok that go around trying Carribean food in my city. She be fucking some jerk chicken up.

I'll be a coon today 😂

three-and-a-half-minutes-maybe-even-four.gif

Took this next chick out for some wings and she was getting down to the gristle on them thangs. I knew what it was immediately. The top was...

200w (5).gif

Meh...I mean I get it.

I get it too but it's still fucked up to wish somebody hit their lows just so they can give you a song you like. Especially when it's well documented just how low that person was when something was created.

Back