Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aries spears catching heat for sayn lizzo is huge

The bolded you know the answer too already so idk why you’re asking.

Anyways it affects me because it affects black people at a larger clip than any other group of people. As someone who advocates for healthier alternatives to idk... live a longer life.... I would love to see the betterment of people who look like me and in order for that to happen there has to be importance placed on a variety of things.

One of those things is health.... and obesity is top of the list. It ain’t particularly about Lizzo.

a lot of hypocrisy in here cause niggas was policing folks in the COVID thread just like @King Freeman said. Being selective in what you wanna place importance on is part of the reason black folks stay at the bottom of the bottom bro bro

now go ahead and either you or one of you other folk spin that.
Nah, I'm not buying this Marcus Garvey 'I believe in us' hype you slanging. Not calling you liar cause I don't know you. I'll just say...skeptical Chi is skeptical. But cool, you actively working on shutting down the soul food restaurants in your city or........?

And ain't no way a person in good faith or good conscience comparing Covid to obesity. Ain't no way

We should not be promoting morbid obesity as a viable lifestyle when it is such a rampant issue within our community.

File it next to all the other destructive ideas that the music industry has sold to black people like drug dealing and using, gang banging and murder, promiscuity and infidelity that are ultimately pushed upon us to our own detriment.

We should not be promoting morbid obesity as a viable lifestyle when it is such a rampant issue within our community.

File it next to all the other destructive ideas that the music industry has sold to black people like drug dealing and using, gang banging and murder, promiscuity and infidelity that are ultimately pushed upon us to our own detriment.

how lizzo promote obesity man? Ain’t seen one real explanation since it was stated.

So in yall eyes lol fat people don’t need to exist because it makes other people fat and black fat people shouldn’t be happy because they fat

Nah, I'm not buying this Marcus Garvey 'I believe in us' hype you slanging. Not calling you liar cause I don't know you. I'll just say...skeptical Chi is skeptical. But cool, you actively working on shutting down the soul food restaurants in your city or........?

And ain't no way a person in good faith or good conscience comparing Covid to obesity. Ain't no way

With all due respect I dont care what you buying or if you dont believe in what I'm saying. We just folks on the innanets choppin it up. You in Chitown and I'm in NYC. No I'm not working on shutting down soul food spots but I do help folks with making healthier eating choices and fitness tips. Cant help everyone just those who want to make better choices.

The bolded ... Idk what to tell you fam

Back