Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aries spears catching heat for sayn lizzo is huge

*walks in quietly*

Being fat + existing + not hating yourself = promoting obesity.

You ain’t know?!?!

*walks out quietly*
You ain't gotta hate yourself. But she is literally considered a body positive icon. It ain't a healthy lifestyle just like lean and drug use and overly promiscuous sex.

You damn sure see they ain't selling that shit to other races nearly as much as they do to us. And they definitely ain't selling fat women of other races as some sort of sex symbol.

You ain't gotta hate yourself. But she is literally considered a body positive icon. It ain't a healthy lifestyle just like lean and drug use and overly promiscuous sex.

You damn sure see they ain't selling that shit to other races nearly as much as they do to us. And they definitely ain't selling fat women of other races as some sort of sex symbol.

You act like lizzo is popular cause black folks made her popular

Lakers game old that federalist shit sound like Fox News. She supposed to hate her body
Her body is morbid obese. Ain't gotta hate it. But it's not healthy. Simple and plain.

The shit u kicking ain't got nothing to do with blood pressure issues, diabetes, and other real complications caused by being morbidly obese. Ain't shit to be proud of. And we the only ones being sold it as some kind of acceptable lifestyle.

With all due respect I dont care what you buying or if you dont believe in what I'm saying. We just folks on the innanets choppin it up. You in Chitown and I'm in NYC. No I'm not working on shutting down soul food spots but I do help folks with making healthier eating choices and fitness tips. Cant help everyone just those who want to make better choices.

The bolded ... Idk what to tell you fam
No he is not.

Back