Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aries spears catching heat for sayn lizzo is huge

I also think this is a perfect example of where tone matters because in a vacuum her actual message wasn't bad and there are alot of men out here walking around with unresolved issues that affect how they move in this world...but where she fucked up is trying to take something that personal and nuanced to each individual and generalize it using slang and performative Blackness. And that's always gonna miss because the performance is gonna drown out the message every time.

Yo @King Freeman, ain't this what you been saying this entire thread

Guess it depends on who and what you're talking bout with this nigga.

:hahaha:

And just what was the message. "Lizzo looks like a shit emoji"? "Fat people shouldn't be happy?"

Also...never have me on your mind at 5 am again enough to go digging for posts.

It’s like the whole thread saying she fat and need to know her place because if she happy being fat all Americans gonna think that way. Foolishness

17 pages about a fat dude talking about a fat chick making more money/is more popular than him?

I assume this thread got so much burn cuz someone in here obviously caught feelings:hahaha:

I don't like lizzo. She killed my big girl.fetish. I don't like her because she's a big girl with no tits. Big girls without titays are useless. Stop playing and loose weight only busty bitches can be big and get away with it.
‘Interviewer: Lizzo makes great music!!!

Aries Spears: She’s a fat bitch!’

We don’t really need a deep dive on this one, guys.
At least one of those statement are true lol.

Damn never would've thought an Aries Spears thread could make it to 17 pages and quite possibly more.
yP6lLn.gif

is obesity contagious? Do you need a vaccine to avoid obesity? That is a blatantly stupid comparison. If I’m obese that can’t make you have a heart attack. If I got covid and I cough in your face you could die. Cmon now

I just seen this. It’s only a blatantly stupid comparison cause you’re blatantly stupid. The only difference between COVID and obesity is one was officially called a “pandemic” by folks pushing agendas.

Look up how many people obesity kills a year before you out yourself as an ignoramus.

good day sir
1661865201708.gif

I just seen this. It’s only a blatantly stupid comparison cause you’re blatantly stupid. The only difference between COVID and obesity is one was officially called a “pandemic” by folks pushing agendas.

Look up how many people obesity kills a year before you out yourself as an ignoramus.

good day sir
View attachment 914653

One is contagious and one is not. I think that’s a big difference like the main difference. Where the fuck y’all go to school at that you don’t know what contagious means? So many other better comparisons

good day sir
View attachment 914653

Obesity kills many people I think we all know this but again you can’t catch it from other people

You never seen what happens when a skinny person moves in with someone more substantial?

I'm always fascinated by the way that people describe fat people, being fat, etc. A co-worker was telling me a story about her and her husband's love of Harley Davidsons. She was like 'Yeah, and my husband and I are both pretty substantial people.'. The phrase 'substantial people' still lives rent-free in my head.

Look…

Don’t matter how lean or fat you are, If you ain’t got the cardio to survive the first 30 seconds of a crisis.

that is our reality as Americans.

be it flash flood’s, mass shootings, tornadoes, hurricanes or idiots at concerts.

if you don’t have the cardio to move out the way then you are a burden on yourself and those around you.

good day sir
View attachment 914653

Lmaooo .you my bro man, and i dont want to do this, but

Official definition of a pandemic is when there is a sickness so contagious that on average every person that gets sick is infecting two other people.

Also the sickness has to be in a place where it is not contained, and the number of cases have to be getting higher.

Thats why obesity isnt defined as a pandemic.

Obesity is medically starting to be diagnosed as a disease, but as a person who is diagnosed with obesity cannot infect someone else, it can never be a pandemic.

Scientifically.

This aint me saying Covid should or shouldnt have been a pandemic and if it was a lie or not. Not trying to or going to have that conversation for the millionth time.

Just pointing out why Obesity by definition cannot be a pandemic.

Last edited:
Back