Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aries spears catching heat for sayn lizzo is huge

y’all know obesity is a problem.

a problem that largely impacts solely the obese person.

yes there are the rare occasions where a person’s size can impact others.

what we really got is an asshole epidemic.
People who let their personal problems become the general publics issue.

Projecting niggas are projecting

Gotta eat niggas up on inside that Lizzo got a Chevy Traverse frame wrapped around a Pruis Prime engine

#BestOfBothWorlds
You know damn well it’s more complicated than that.

stop sparing feelings by spreading disinformation.

we said she healthier than Aries Spears not that she is healthy.
She very well could knock a clot loose doing a pirouette.

Lizzie may or may not promote it but being big is definitely being promoted here in the states.
As it was promoted in many many cultures and countries before the States were even conceptualized

Humans come in many different shapes and sizes. Lizzo seems to be a great example of how you can do everything 'right' and still be a large human

You know damn well it’s more complicated than that.

stop sparing feelings by spreading disinformation.

we said she healthier than Aries Spears not that she is healthy.
She very well could knock a clot loose doing a pirouette.
It's really not. For all we know she's healthy then you and I also

None of us know her health status. We just know she 'over weight'
But if her heart can take it.....
If her liver and kidneys can take it.....
If her circulatory system......

Until I see a med chart on her I'm assume she healthy af based off her workouts, her diet, and her performances....not because she physically fat

Only reason I even addressed the covid thing is because it was a bad comparison with telling people to get vaccinated so they don’t get others sick Vs telling a fat stranger to lose the weight. Y’all really tried with that one. Y’all said she promotes being fat because she is happily fat. We all have bad takes sometimes

Anybody got an extra 5 pounds that they wanna lose? If so, then let me have it. Ever since I lost 5lbs last year then I've been less bulky smh

I never quoted you.

I said...

Which was followed by...

Then for whatever reason you strolled in here to tell a nigga what the definition of a pandemic is then got offended when I asked why niggas are talking about the one being contagious and one not. Wasn't even talking about you. You talking like I have some kind of hidden agenda when your mistake is getting caught up with dumbass over here rambling about shit being contagious. I'm not sure what else to tell you. 🤷🏿‍♂️

The fact your slow ass compared telling niggas to get vaccinated so they don’t get others sick and then related to obesity which cannot get other people sick was crazy and stupid. One is literally public safety the other is personal health. I don’t why you think that was a good one

The fact your slow ass compared telling niggas to get vaccinated so they don’t get others sick and then related to obesity which cannot get other people sick was crazy and stupid. One is literally public safety the other is personal health. I don’t why you think that was a good one

The fact you still can't comprehend I was talking about both of them being deadly and was never concerned with one being contagious or not but your still talking is what's crazy...

Literally babbling for several pages about nothing that was even said or implied.

That education system tho...

The fact you still can't comprehend I was talking about both of them being deadly and was never concerned with one being contagious or not but your still talking is what's crazy...

Literally babbling for several pages about nothing that was even said or implied.

That education system tho...

Both are deadly but one is personal and one isn’t it was stupid.

I was asking a legit question. All you had to say was you aint got an answer. Don't get defensive with me because you mad at somebody being happy with themselves and you weren't.

It wasn't a question it was a statement with a question mark at the end of it used to deflect from the topic at hand and trying to make it about everything other than what it's about.

No one gives a shit about you. I promise.

It's hilarious how yall huddle up for certain posts in the reactions then collectively disappear when it's time to respond to other ones none of you got answers for. Like you all happened to miss those posts huh??? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Back