Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aries spears catching heat for sayn lizzo is huge

Just came back to say Aries is gettin absolutely smoked this week…. Cuz is gettin obliterated.

When them people want you outta there you outta there. Crazy that he been made those nasty videos and they was just sitting there. But this is what got him outta there. If you think that was just a coincidence...

And it wasn't cause he said lizzo fat but the value there is in keeping mfs unhealthy. That's how they want y'all.

You do know there was plenty of people who'd long been calling Rogan a racist and saying he was appealing to idiots long before his vaccine shit right? That wasn't a new thing...it just got more attention when white folks joined in.

Same with Aries Spears. The article that dropped wasn't just done in a week because he talked about fat people.

That’s outside of the point I was making

They had 3 yrs to bring that out and the timing was far from coincidental

That’s outside of the point I was making

I realized that hence why I deleted. But the idea that there's somehow a conspiracy against Aries Spears is just ridiculous...funny as hell but ridiculous. Ain't like the article was just sitting in the tuck waiting to be released the moment he said something.

Last edited:
With the working theory that Aries Spears, has to go because of what he said about Lizzo
what did Tiffany Haddish do?? Was she secretly trying to buy Comedy Central?🧐🧐
She won’t go full on Whoopi.

whoopi needs a successor and Tiffany was being groomed to be the next iteration of useful idiot.

Back