Welcome To aBlackWeb

Aries spears catching heat for sayn lizzo is huge

It wasn't a question it was a statement with a question mark at the end of it used to deflect from the topic at hand and trying to make it about everything other than what it's about.

No one gives a shit about you. I promise.

Well given how little you cared about yourself that ability doesn't seem to be a strong point of yours so I'll consider myself lucky you don't care about me.

@2max imma get you to 25 pages just off the strength of ignoring these niggas now.

They need me to thrive.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aries is outta pocket for goin in Lizzo's size. He found an opening to talk shit and he did. He does come across as a Al Bundy type who gotta live off of vlad interviews.

Could her figure influence how a person receives her music? Absolutely. We gotta stop pretending we aren't shallow people. Body shaming is not new at all

As far as promoting obesity it doesn't seem like she's telling people to be fat and there are instances where I've heard her stating she doesn't wanna be the big role model.

But we all know that price of fame is that once you're in the spotlight you're a role model whether you want to be or not. It's become clear that she definitely has some influence so carrying on the way she is could be detrimental whether she intends to be or not.

So Aries was wrong but his statement wasn't. Both things CAN be true

Who am i kidding? This just another episode of
20201223_083249.jpg

y’all know obesity is a problem.

a problem that largely impacts solely the obese person.

yes there are the rare occasions where a person’s size can impact others.

what we really got is an asshole epidemic.
People who let their personal problems become the general publics issue.
No let me stop you on this. Obese people are the reason the healthcare is so costly. They are by far the reason for that. Even covid was largely a disease for the fat.

People can be proud of being fat, and others can call is garbage.

No let me stop you on this. Obese people are the reason the healthcare is so costly. They are by far the reason for that. Even covid was largely a disease for the fat.

People can be proud of being fat, and others can call is garbage.

Is there any science behind fat people bringing up healthcare costs

Back