Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you still listening to R. Kelly?

So you just ignore the other part of the last sentence that also mentions things that aren't illegal but tied to otherwise very much frowned upon acts? You know damn well any Black person who came out in support of Trump caught serious backlash for that. And it wasn't the performance as much as her attempted explanation that pissed off her fan base.
What does her doing a performance have to do with people shunning her? She gotta eat, too.

Sounds like this cancel culture shit got you muhfuckas super self-righteous out here if you’re stopping people from eating just cause you don’t like who they performing for.

What does her doing a performance have to do with people shunning her? She gotta eat, too.

Sounds like this cancel culture shit got you muhfuckas super self-righteous out here if you’re stopping people from eating just cause you don’t like who they performing for.

You do know that you're doing exactly what you're saying you're against which is criticizing people for who they do and don't support right? If her fans decided that they didn't wanna spend their money on someone who did something they don't like they're entitled to that. That's kinda how being a fan of someone works. You support them when they do stuff you like. You stop supporting them when they don't. It's not rocket science.

Lol u can Google it fam, it's well known

Anna Gordy, she was 15 when she had his child.

Kellz is disgusting but atleast Aalyiah didn't have his child.

Her name is denise. Anna is the aunt and his ex wife. In his lifetime a lot of this was kept secret. Him and anna said Marvin 3rd was adopted. Later Denise said her aunt couldn't have kids so she had one for them. It was like the gordy family was ok with it. It is nasty.

You do know that you're doing exactly what you're saying you're against which is criticizing people for who they do and don't support right? If her fans decided that they didn't wanna spend their money on someone who did something they don't like they're entitled to that. That's kinda how being a fan of someone works. You support them when they do stuff you like. You stop supporting them when they don't. It's not rocket science.
The difference here is she’s not doing anything illegal, which was the point of R being cancelled. She didn’t do anything immoral here. She LITERALLY did her job....just for someone everyone hates. That’s not her fault. Y’all don’t know her situation to tell her NOT to take that gig.

How you get punished by your own fans for doing what you’re supposed to do is beyond me. Like I said....manufactured morality.

The difference here is she’s not doing anything illegal, which was the point of R being cancelled. She didn’t do anything immoral here. She LITERALLY did her job....just for someone everyone hates. That’s not her fault. Y’all don’t know her situation to tell her NOT to take that gig.

How you get punished by your own fans for doing what you’re supposed to do is beyond me. Like I said....manufactured morality.

I also specified that it doesn't have to be something illegal either that can make a person's fan base turn on them. Shes entitled to take the gig and her fan base is also entitled to not support that decision.

You acting like once someone is a fan of someone's work they're forever tied to and must remain such. If you're a fan of someone and they do some shit you don't personally align with it's not some fake sense of morality to no longer wanna fuck with them.

she stopped herself but go with the coon defense to prove a point on the internet

Wasn’t Chrisette Michelle “cancelled” by the black community for performing at Donnie Dickhead’s inauguration? She opened stated that performance pretty much destroyed her career.

Tell me: what was illegal about her activities to warrant that backlash?

I never got this.

she was earning money. Wasn’t like we was supporting her.

crazy how it’s ok to abandon people then tell them how to earn money ......sounds white people -ish

I never got this.

she was earning money. Wasn’t like we was supporting her.

crazy how it’s ok to abandon people then tell them how to earn money ......sounds white people -ish

im confused you go at rappers for rapping negative stuff but see no problem performing for racists I mean cmon man do you just take random sides?

nigga if youre ignoring decades of sexual assault because bump n grind gets your palms moist, youre a weirdo

Never said I still listen to his shit, im just pointing out how mfs be when it come to shit like this

lol oh really
So you telling me.....dudes making music about killing people.....like really killing people is compared to an artist taking a certain gig.
Who did Chrisette hurt? Who is she hurting? What is she promoting?

Back