Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you still listening to R. Kelly?

So you telling me.....dudes making music about killing people.....like really killing people is compared to an artist taking a certain gig.
Who did Chrisette hurt? Who is she hurting? What is she promoting?

so you telling me selling out means absolutely nothing? It has no impact. Aren’t you talking about image how that look. So because she need a check she can sing for masta but when Quando Rondo get a check he bad for the community? Give it up bruh.

so you telling me selling out means absolutely nothing? It has no impact. Aren’t you talking about image how that look. So because she need a check she can sing for masta but when Quando Rondo get a check he bad for the community? Give it up bruh.
It’s obvious you don’t understand the influence murder music has.

and who is not performing for massa? What fully black owned places you worked for? What fully black owned venues has people performed at?

how many athletes played for racist owners?
Im sure most murder music is pushed by racist owned record labels.

do you even understand selling out? Where did she hurt black people? Where is her history of going against black ideologues? Was her house about to be repoed? Did her auntie need a kidney and no way to pay for it? It’s tons of people who perform private parties for a racists kids just like it’s some to turn the same shit down.

I think maybe YOU should give it up.

I never got this.

she was earning money. Wasn’t like we was supporting her.

crazy how it’s ok to abandon people then tell them how to earn money ......sounds white people -ish

Why does the idea that someone can decide not to support someone they used to seem to be such a hard concept to grasp? She did something that people who support her thought went against what they stand for so in turn they stopped supporting her. That's not an uncommon thing at all. Happens to people all the time. She took the gig, got her check so clearly her fanbase opinion didn't mean but so much. Also when you gotta to extremes like "Maybe her house was being repoed. Somebody needed a kidney" you're reaching like hell. Especially because in the situation specifically being discussed she's done interviews explaining why she did what she did.

Why does the idea that someone can decide not to support someone they used to seem to be such a hard concept to grasp? She did something that people who support her thought went against what they stand for so in turn they stopped supporting her. That's not an uncommon thing at all. Happens to people all the time. She took the gig, got her check so clearly her fanbase opinion didn't mean but so much. Also when you gotta to extremes like "Maybe her house was being repoed. Somebody needed a kidney" you're reaching like hell. Especially because in the situation specifically being discussed she's done interviews explaining why she did what she did.

Bruh I think he stubborn on purpose

I also still watch A Different World. Great show. Usual Suspects is still one of my favorite movies.

Y'all not boycotting Jay Z too? He knew what he was and did an album with him. That's some enabling shit. In fact everyone that made music with him probably knew... ESPECIALLY after the video came out. Boycotting anyone he collabed with after?

Back