Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you still listening to R. Kelly?

Los216

The Game Is The Game
We stopped listening after that Surviving doc came out.

But………..

A few days ago TP2.com came on shuffle on Apple Music when I was listening to a 90’s R&B playlist.

Nigga………..

This niggas music is simply incredible. It was fucked up in the doc when we found out who some of the songs were about and why those songs were made.

The whole situation is forever fucked up.

We stopped listening after that Surviving doc came out.

But………..

A few days ago TP2.com came on shuffle on Apple Music when I was listening to a 90’s R&B playlist.

Nigga………..

This niggas music is simply incredible. It was fucked up in the doc when we found out who some of the songs were about and why those songs were made.

The whole situation is forever fucked up.
Lmao nigga felt guilty as hell for enjoying the song huh

I still listen to kells. Never stopped.

I was talking to a friend of mine irl about this exact topic last week. He was claiming he "stopped listening to Kelly cuz since the doc came out its different now."

I was like "nigga wtf is u talkin about. Nothing has changed, no new info was told. Nigga you literally watched the tape of him peeing on a child."

I basically told the nigga "you only shunning him, cuz the world is shunning him. If wanna be so high n mighty why didn't you shun him when you saw him piss on a child years ago. Follower ass nigga."

I still listen to kells. Never stopped.

I was talking to a friend of mine irl about this exact topic last week. He was claiming he "stopped listening to Kelly cuz since the doc came out its different now."

I was like "nigga wtf is u talkin about. Nothing has changed, no new info was told. Nigga you literally watched the tape of him peeing on a child."

I basically told the nigga "you only shunning him, cuz the world is shunning him. If wanna be so high n mighty why didn't you shun him when you saw him piss on a child years ago. Follower ass nigga."
Huge facts

Ain't nothing new came out.

If you didn't know when it happened, 10 years later Chappelle remninded us and boondocks did a whole episode on kelly pissing on girls, so you could've canceled him then. To wait 10 more years only because of the doc is hypocrisy and yes following

Huge facts

If you didn't know when it happened, 10 years later Chappelle remninded us and boondocks did a whole episode on kelly pissing on girls, so you could've canceled him then. To wait 10 more years only because of the doc is hypocrisy and yes following

Shit I even forgot about boondocks.

But even b4 Chappelle n boondocks that was a open secret. Back to him marrying a 16 year old aaliyah. Back to Jay backing out of the duo album due to bad press. Shit, the classic toure interview when dude asked "do u like young girls?" And he was like "how young is young." Everyone knew kells liked young girls.

What I never understood was why he had to pee on em.

I'm not going outa my to find and play his music but if I hear it and it's a song I actually liked, I'll sing along on some nostalgia shit.

I heard "feelin on yo booty" a couple months ago and couldn't help myself.

About a month ago there was a huge debate on Twitter about who can beat Usher in a Verzuz. It was hilarious watching people do everything in their power to pretend like R. Kelly’s music doesn’t exist lololololololol

Niggas was talking about Swizz and Timbo having to get Beyoncé or Mariah because there’s no male R&B artist on his level.

I almost played Ignition remix just on the audacity of that whole debate lololololololol

I understand that niggas don’t wanna make shit awkward when it comes to his music but erasing his music is harder than people think.This nigga was a musical genius.

About a month ago there was a huge debate on Twitter about who can beat Usher in a Verzuz. It was hilarious watching people do everything in their power to pretend like R. Kelly’s music doesn’t exist lololololololol

Niggas was talking about Swizz and Timbo having to get Beyoncé or Mariah because there’s no male R&B artist on his level.

I almost played Ignition remix just on the audacity of that whole debate lololololololol

I understand that niggas don’t wanna make shit awkward when it comes to his music but erasing his music is harder than people think.This nigga was a musical genius.

Yep. But the nigga is a full blown pedophile. Ppl jus gotta accept it.

Whenever I hear this song. I think of r kelly...

You damn right I still listen to the king of r&b. His troubles didn't stop his songs from being hits all of a sudden

Huge facts

This is all i been saying.

Like him or not
The doc should not have to sway you and if it did.....that’s hella dangerous.

A killer is a killer after they killed. If you gave him a pass, then don’t be surprised at other kills and someone trying to tell you how much of a killer they are.

Back