Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you still listening to R. Kelly?

I don't believe it makes much sense to not partake of something a person creates just because that person is bad. If we applied to everything, we'd be living like we were in the Stone Age right now because a lot of our modern advancements were implemented by bad people. That said, it's perfectly fine to make sure that nothing you do benefits R Kelly.

So on topic. I've never been a big fan of his, but I do have some of his music in my collection. I'm not deleting that music or skipping it when it comes on, but I'm also not buy any albums or doing anything else that would put money in his pocket.

I don't believe it makes much sense to not partake of something a person creates just because that person is bad. If we applied to everything, we'd be living like we were in the Stone Age right now because a lot of our modern advancements were implemented by bad people. That said, it's perfectly fine to make sure that nothing you do benefits R Kelly.

So on topic. I've never been a big fan of his, but I do have some of his music in my collection. I'm not deleting that music or skipping it when it comes on, but I'm also not buy any albums or doing anything else that would put money in his pocket.
Even age ain’t nothing but a number?

He saying teens are f-able bruh

Depending on my mood if a R song come on I’ll either listen or change it. Cant deny the songs and his greatness behind the mic. Cant deny the fuckery he’s done either. The clues were definitely in some of them songs tho. Honey Love and It Seems Like Your Ready...

:dfbruh:

Fuck Rkelly as a human being but his craft was undeniable i dont search it lit but i wont cut it off.. but as lonious said if we took this stance on everything wed be brooke naked and homeless..

Word to the foundings of various insurance companies and Banks

Last edited:
I still listen to kells. Never stopped.

I was talking to a friend of mine irl about this exact topic last week. He was claiming he "stopped listening to Kelly cuz since the doc came out its different now."

I was like "nigga wtf is u talkin about. Nothing has changed, no new info was told. Nigga you literally watched the tape of him peeing on a child."

I basically told the nigga "you only shunning him, cuz the world is shunning him. If wanna be so high n mighty why didn't you shun him when you saw him piss on a child years ago. Follower ass nigga."

This right here...we ALL KNEW the deal w Kells and kept listening. Now we just dont want OTHER people to hear us playing that shit bc we dont wanna come off like we co-signing pedophilia. If Fiesta Rmx comes on, I'm not changing that shit...fuck u and fight me..IDGAF

Once more I have been making fun of R. Kelly for almost 20 years now. I don't respect him as a human being at all but at the same time, I detach who entertainers are from their music. Still the GOAT R&B singer but he's a vile creature.

That being said if Step In The Name of Love comes on I'm bustin out a mean two step IDGAF. We still playing R. Kelly music at our cookouts.

"A mean 2 step" hahaha

Hitler was a phenomenal public speaker

Back