Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you still listening to R. Kelly?

But to answer the question, i don't listen to him. I'm not a super huge fan of Rnb in general so its rare for his music to come to mind. It would be disingenuous to claim that i boycott someone i didnt really listen to before hand.

Now there are a couple of songs of his that i really liked (We Ride, I Wish) but i havent listend to those in some time and had no desire to.

Cancel him as a community.

why do you always do that?

as a community.

so yes the outrage to me is fake.
If what he already did was enough....why did a doc made to make him look bad get people angry?
He was already this person.

Well I’m sorry the community failed here but you can’t be saying it’s Ffake outrage because young people may not want to listen to him.

How old do you have to be to decide not to listen to some music?

my point is this a lot folks in this thread are in there 30s we didn’t know how deep his sickness went in 2002 we did t know about Aaliya until his case. Ijs folks acting like it was common accepted knowledge by everybody

my point is this a lot folks in this thread are in there 30s we didn’t know how deep his sickness went in 2002 we did t know about Aaliya until his case. Ijs folks acting like it was common accepted knowledge by everybody
Fair enough. My question now is was it lack of awareness of the claims or was it the fact that they were only claims at that point?

Well I’m sorry the community failed here but you can’t be saying it’s Ffake outrage because young people may not want to listen to him.
Bruh. It is

too many ppl nowadays ride waves.

how many ppl was checking for nipsey before he passed. Very few. It was the wave.

fir anyone to say....I didn’t know kelp did this much should be looked at funny.....because he already showed it. So what was the purpose of the doc and why wasn’t this information given to the police first?

what happened after seeing the doc made police arrest him? So during the production and filming he was allowed to do whatever?
no police in sight until after?

The public outrage? Over an already know pedo?

that don’t seem weird?

Bruh. It is

too many ppl nowadays ride waves.

how many ppl was checking for nipsey before he passed. Very few. It was the wave.

fir anyone to say....I didn’t know kelp did this much should be looked at funny.....because he already showed it. So what was the purpose of the doc and why wasn’t this information given to the police first?

what happened after seeing the doc made police arrest him? So during the production and filming he was allowed to do whatever?
no police in sight until after?

The public outrage? Over an already know pedo?

that don’t seem weird?

to be fair we have to consider everyone's own moral compass as to what makes a person guilty. I should have stopped listening when I heard he married aaliyah but I didn't. The evidence was never put out there for me. It was rumors back then. When the peeing video dropped a few people I knew saw it. They swore it was him and a kid. Video evidence is my proof needed. I stopped fucking with him then.

Some might say he wasn't convicted and until he is he is innocent. The doc might be the evidence some need. Maybe it's fake outrage....i dunno

to be fair we have to consider everyone's own moral compass as to what makes a person guilty. I should have stopped listening when I heard he married aaliyah but I didn't. The evidence was never put out there for me. It was rumors back then. When the peeing video dropped a few people I knew saw it. They swore it was him and a kid. Video evidence is my proof needed. I stopped fucking with him then.

Some might say he wasn't convicted and until he is he is innocent. The doc might be the evidence some need. Maybe it's fake outrage....i dunno
This is a fair post.
Nothing needing from me

Some of them chick was living in a hotel.

they chose not to leave

many years after touching kids was shown

a while grown woman choose to stay in a home. Also after being know to touch kids.

mall these people could leave and didn’t leave until word got out it was no more money.
Then new tapes found?

so no one cleaned out a garage until kelz was broke? That’s when the things need tidying up? And who still got a vcr handy?

So y’all needed proof instead of just an allegation

When u make decision either way don't u need proof to sway u one way or another? Buy a car u test drive it. Buy a home u walk around it. U vote u listen to the politicians. Ur decision is made based on what u consider to be proud one way or another

i mean tbh idc what yall do in your homes. yall arent the highest quality of men so im not surprised that yall are actively and proudly playing r kelly

that man hardly gets played on the radio. i never hear about him in mass media and the general consensus is that nigga is a fucking creep who’ll most likely die in prison right along with cosby and every other Black abuser yall salivate over

so “meh”

i mean tbh idc what yall do in your homes. yall arent the highest quality of men so im not surprised that yall are actively and proudly playing r kelly

that man hardly gets played on the radio. i never hear about him in mass media and the general consensus is that nigga is a fucking creep who’ll most likely die in prison right along with cosby and every other Black abuser yall salivate over

so “meh”
fuk you mean...i am of the highest quality of man....asian, white or black.

aint a nigga you know can compare to me

and this aint about money neither.

if there was a Dos cloth ....a mf'er would need special access.

Back