Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are You Gonna Vote For This Guy Because Trump Is Racist?

I'm not saying vote or don't vote. Do wtf u want.

But I don't think 3rd party will ever be a viable outcome. Bc the establishment which works across the aisle won't allow it.

The Progressives should split from the Dems and form their own party. It'll be hard, but they are constantly getting screwed by the Dems, so they'd be better off in the long run. Also, I'm tired of hearing them whine about how they aren't on the same side as the other Dems. If that's truly the case then they should leave that party.

again, politicians sole role is to maintain the status quo and they have 0 desire to save you from the throes of capitalism and white supremacist terrorism.

so good luck my brothers and sisters in your quest to seek change from career reformist that have watched your ppl die for centuries and still refuse to grant you an ounce of humanity

may the force be with you

Hah I finally found it. Basically the reason black Americans never get anything is because we aren’t willing to hold our vote. Our vote is basically automatic to the democrats. It’s why the democrats and republicans fight over white suburban voters over any other demographic. Something we need to think about in 2024. Not this election. If they know they have to work for your vote they will actually do something for you.

I read this reminded me of
giphy.gif

Wow. I'm getting scolded for telling a middle eastern bigot to mind his business when talking about black American issues y'all kissass to anyone and everyone but those who fight white supremacy. Smh.
First of all, AZ has contributed way more to the topic in his responses to you than you have in trying to bait him into some racial trolling.

Second of all, the homie has made sense or rather had presented his side of the discussion without stooping down to your level.

I can agree that discussions are great when there is some discourse among the people having it however, the shit you doing ain't discourse. You're definitely taking the reddit race baiting approach. You've been very disrespectful and dismissive of his povs because he's not black. If he was on some bullshit, like you, that would be one thing but the homie been killing you with the logic and your rebuttals are to just continue to attack his ethnicity.

That's bozo shit

First of all, AZ has contributed way more to the topic in his responses to you than you have in trying to bait him into done racial trolling.

Second of all, the homie has made sense or rather had presented his side of the discussion without stooping down to your level.

I can agree that discussions are great when there is some discourse among the people having it however, the shit you doing ain't discourse. You're definitely taking the reddit race baiting approach. You've been very disrespectful and dismissive of his povs because he's not black. If he was on some bullshit, like you, that would be one thing but the homie been killing you with the logic and your rebuttals are to just continue to attack his ethnicity.

That's bozo shit

When you gonna just ban the Russian? Like what is he bringing to the site besides aggravation?

Ew the people sniffer??? Y'all dont go blind. He makes little girls visibly uncomfortable. Fr.
You DO know that the other guy has been accused of Lewd conduct/SEXUAL ASSAULT by about 20 women, and a 13-year-old girl, right?

Sniffing women is creepy shit, but being a fucking peeping Tom/half-rapist/Pedo is a fuckton worse, right?

Last edited:
You DO know that the other guy has been accused of Lewd conduct/SEXUAL ASSAULT by about 20 women, and a 13-year-old girl, right?

Sniffing women is creepy shit, but being a fucking peeping Tom/half-rapist/Pedo is a fuckton worse, right?

How does a person do the bold?

Back