Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Mehhh I doubt it fam, but I'm open to suggestions.
I found it but I just remembered the only drawback is that you have to use wired headphones with it

what you are describing sounds like a software issue that a patch should fix

I just paid over a stack on a galaxy phone, so it ain't even no iPhone stan shit, just objective criticism.

I was able to use tidal normally without any extra apps or devices and get mqa, galaxy is holding a big L in this specific area.

I'm still overall impressed with the phone tho. I'll drop a full review after living with this shit for a week.
You'll learn with Android there's and app for everything or a setting for everything. These phones don't come preset like an iPhone. Everything on a Android can be customized to however you want to it to be.

As an objective consumer that’s one point for iPhone, but I’m listening lol

This gonna be my phone for at least a year so I’m gonna make the best of it.

While I’m blown about not being able to use mqa cuz that’s one of the best things I’ve discovered this year, there’s mad shit on the galaxy that’s better than the iPhone.

As an objective consumer that’s one point for iPhone, but I’m listening lol

This gonna be my phone for at least a year so I’m gonna make the best of it.

While I’m blown about not being able to use mqa cuz that’s one of the best things I’ve discovered this year, there’s mad shit on the galaxy that’s better than the iPhone.
I've never heard of mqa but I don't use tidal either. Only thing I like about anything Apple is a dedicated video chat like FaceTime. Android has 100's of them but a dedicated video chat baked into the software would be great. Google does have Duo and it's actually better than FaceTime but it's not dedicated on all Android phones. Besides that anything a Apple can do Android already done it 2yr before.

I've never heard of mqa but I don't use tidal either. Only thing I like about anything Apple is a dedicated video chat like FaceTime. Android has 100's of them but a dedicated video chat baked into the software would be great. Google does have Duo and it's actually better than FaceTime but it's not dedicated on all Android phones. Besides that anything a Apple can do Android already done it 2yr before.
Oh and the software updates. Carriers won't let Android just post updates whenever they wam like Apple does. Besides those two things Android>>>>>>

I’m telling you fam, if u ever get a chance to test out mqa/masters on tidal with an iPhone, it’s gonna fuck u up.

It’s cool tho, I’ll find another way to use it.

I just paid over a stack on a galaxy phone, so it ain't even no iPhone stan shit, just objective criticism.

I was able to use tidal normally without any extra apps or devices and get mqa, galaxy is holding a big L in this specific area.

I'm still overall impressed with the phone tho. I'll drop a full review after living with this shit for a week.

$1300 retail for that joint ?:yikes2:

I do love my iPhone and will probably be iPhone for life

But I do miss android and am looking at a second inexpensive android phone, maybe under $200. Any suggestions?

I do love my iPhone and will probably be iPhone for life

But I do miss android and am looking at a second inexpensive android phone, maybe under $200. Any suggestions?
The Essential

Forgot to write down my contacts before trading in my iphone

tenor.gif

I don't know anybody's # by heart

Isn't contacts saved in iCloud or whatever that goofy shit called? If so there's a way to Port it over to a Android if I'm not mistaken

Ahh i think you're right. I'm gonna look into that later today.

Back