Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Got an s7 edge right

So my fast charge doesnt work anymore, not even on wireless charging. Sometimes it will take 6 hrs to fully charge.

Im going thru chargers like crazy. They work good at first then dont seem to snap in like a perfect fit after a while...then charging sucks again.

Is it the port or the charger?

I got like 4 diff samsung chargers (i never use 3rd party) and all of em can wiggle around when its connected.

Gets to the point i gotta find a sweet spot to get it charging n pray to god it stays connected all night while i sleep

But even then i may not get 100% battery after 5 hrs.

Anyone else have this prob?

short answer, stop buying samsung phones...ALL MODELS

there are better phones that are more reliable, have better or similar specs, and cost less

short answer, stop buying samsung phones...ALL MODELS

there are better phones that are more reliable, have better or similar specs, and cost less
Im open to trying a diff phone

But this some type of problem thats common with samsungs or something?

im sure it is

Samsung's phones from a quality pov have decreased over time while other, lesser known phones have improved

Samsung has taken a page from apple and just thrown a ton of money into marketing which is why if you name a non Samsung Android phone, MOST people will have never heard of it

any of y'all got the Pie update? I just installed it on my J7 Neo.
is it the official one?
i keep getting notifications for the beta

edit:...i was talking about Android Q

i've had Pie for over a year now

Question.........have anyone's IG stopped working since it's update? My phone updated IG and now my IG won't work. I can see a feed but if click on someone name the screen goes white and IG locks up. Lot of people are complaining about it but some not having that issue

is it the official one?
i keep getting notifications for the beta

edit:...i was talking about Android Q

i've had Pie for over a year now

yeah, for whatever reason I never got a notification for Pie until a couple of days ago. Oreo just kept getting updated on my phone.

Shit ain't bad so far.

Android 10 is appearing for some people in the OTA updates

Back