Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

Oh shit just as I was about report back to say it aint working the shit came up. The app crashed and i reopened it and the site was loading. Not sure whats up wit that but yea.

I never found that recent apps screen u were talkin bout so maybe thats why

So we got to do all this just to get on the site @Goldie when we gone get a fix got this?
I haven't found ANYTHING on the internet about this specific issue

My best guess is that something is up with the security certificates or something related that Att flags and why it won't work on their Network

I frequent another site that uses the same board software and I don't have this issue at all using data

Another interesting observation is this Google keyboard issue that @Cain and I experience, but if I use the ghostly browser, that issue doesn't exist at all. It only seems to happen on the two sites I frequent that use xenforo but not on ghostly browser

But it's a minor inconvenience imo but let me ask you, if there were a more permanent fix and it cost, would you donate?

It's a certificate issue. On mobile wifi spot's this site comes up unsafe and blocked immediately. The site used to be AT&T safe but last year Gildie did some kind of upgrade and shit went left.

I tried to search through AT&T settings and I can't find why this site is black listed. This the only site that I've ever had this issue with btw.

Also it's not a Xenfora thing it's a settings/certificate thing that @Goldie got going on on this particular site. I went to a few other Xenfora sites off WiFi to see if I could access them and I could without issue.

If anyone have a T-Mobile phone see if they can access the site without WiFi. Reason being AT&T use the same type of network. If they can get on without WiFi then issue is a definitely a settings thing that AT&T settings is blacklisting the aite

TMZ made the call

they dont want you to have a bigger pool then Kanye

Also it's not a Xenfora thing it's a settings/certificate thing that @Goldie got going on on this particular site. I went to a few other Xenfora sites off WiFi to see if I could access them and I could without issue.

If anyone have a T-Mobile phone see if they can access the site without WiFi. Reason being AT&T use the same type of network. If they can get on without WiFi then issue is a definitely a settings thing that AT&T settings is blacklisting the aite
when i had Fi, i could get on with no issues using Tmobile data

i still had the keyboard issue on both sites i frequent that use xenforo tho

I'm thinking its a dns issue. I have att for hime internet and it works fine. If any dns records got changed with that update, its possible those changes didnt propagate to certain servers, in this case the ones the att cell systems are using. It also seems to be a problem with other sites and att. They probably got some out of date ass servers somewhere.

Personally I d like to see it fixed and I'm down to toss around ideas with the other IT gang, when I have some time. And I was jokin bout the bag, just charge it to the Blackness account.

I'm thinking its a dns issue. I have att for hime internet and it works fine. If any dns records got changed with that update, its possible those changes didnt propagate to certain servers, in this case the ones the att cell systems are using. It also seems to be a problem with other sites and att. They probably got some out of date ass servers somewhere.

Personally I d like to see it fixed and I'm down to toss around ideas with the other IT gang, when I have some time. And I was jokin bout the bag, just charge it to the Blackness account.

so who is ultimately responsible? the domain that hosts the site?

I think its that rapidgator or some shit

matter of fact, let me ask the dudes on the other site i frequent who hosts that site

I also have AT&T as my ISP and have no issues accessing the site.

If I run a VPN from my phone I can access the site without issue. The at&t signal is being masked so this site can be seen. Just don't know what part of the signal is the issue with the site

Never heard of it. What's that?
its another domain host site

i assume its super cheap too b/c the other site i frequent runs solely on donations from the same few people every year, and its enough to usually pay for server costs for damn near 2 years

im sure with ad revenue and donations, it will also be a minimal cost to you as well

but they use xenforo software too but i can access them using ATT data

its another domain host site

i assume its super cheap too b/c the other site i frequent runs solely on donations from the same few people every year, and its enough to usually pay for server costs for damn near 2 years

im sure with ad revenue and donations, it will also be a minimal cost to you as well

but they use xenforo software too but i can access them using ATT data

I'll definitely look into it. Does that forum have the same amount of traffic as this site?

The issue is, basic plans don't work for sites like this or it'll be crashing every day. So i gotta get a premium plan with unlimited storage and a dedicated server not a shared one.

I'll definitely look into it. Does that forum have the same amount of traffic as this site?

The issue is, basic plans don't work for sites like this or it'll be crashing every day. So i gotta get a premium plan with unlimited storage and a dedicated server not a shared one.

oh hell nah lol

we get more traffic in a lupe thread than the entire site, but its a niche community. Night and day difference b/t here and there. But i would think the compuserve people have a package to support the traffic here

you raise a valid concern tho

Back