Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

The edge protection for the note 10 is a blessing.

About 90% done customizing my phone. Gonna drop what I cooked up when I'm done

I might skip the Pixel 4 XL...
9eFyeHMn_o.png

Before clicking I'm guessing he says Note10 plus is the best phone but the other phone is cheaper so roll with that one lol

Oh yeah Vivo,Oppo and OnePlus are all the same company so all there phones are cheaper than Samsung. $850 for that phone that has 5G. Note has better stuff though.
the issue ends up being that a lot of people that end up buying galaxy phones use less than 20% of the features b/c most of them are upsold on shit by the people in the phone stores

i havent had a galaxy since the s2 iirc, but when samsung stopped unlocking the bootloaders so that you could put custom roms on it, and remove all that bloat, i went to google and havent looked back.

i say that to say, a lot of people are just gonna upgrade from previous notes b/c they feel that's the natural progression in their phone purchasing, so they will pay $1000 for the phone, use less than 20% of the features when in reality, they can spend $700-$850 on a phone with similar specs and still use less than 20% of the features lol

the issue ends up being that a lot of people that end up buying galaxy phones use less than 20% of the features b/c most of them are upsold on shit by the people in the phone stores

i havent had a galaxy since the s2 iirc, but when samsung stopped unlocking the bootloaders so that you could put custom roms on it, and remove all that bloat, i went to google and havent looked back.

i say that to say, a lot of people are just gonna upgrade from previous notes b/c they feel that's the natural progression in their phone purchasing, so they will pay $1000 for the phone, use less than 20% of the features when in reality, they can spend $700-$850 on a phone with similar specs and still use less than 20% of the features lol
I would get a Google phone but they're price is ridiculous for a ugly phone. If the phones looked better I would definitely go to that to get the full Android experience out of a phone. OnePlus is the closest thing to a Google phone experience and that might be my next phone but this S10+ I have is probably the best I ever owned.

This new Samsung UI is smooth mane no lag not even close to lag. One UI easily the best thing Samsung could've came out with. No lag and the battery last all day.

You're right though with Samsung you'll probably only use 20% of what the phone can actually do lol.

Back