Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Android users assemble!!!

I’ve had iPhone since iPhone 3, but I’m about to jump ship to the galaxy... whenever I cop it, what are the must have apps? what can I “FaceTime” w between a galaxy and iPhone?
To "FaceTime" with a Android to apple the apple user will need to DL Google Duo.

Far as must have apps. I have an app called Good Lock and you get that from Samsung store called Galaxy Store where you can get apps just like the play store. It basically an app that helps you customize your phone.

Android phones can have what call a launcher put on it. With the right launcher you can customize your phone do or look however you want it to. I use Nova Launcher or the Google Launcher. It's basically like putting a new OS. If you miss your iPhone feel you can use a launcher to make a Android feel like a iPhone

I recommend lawnchair v2 as a good launcher as well

If you have led support, you can have an app that lets you customize the color of the led for each app

So I have a different color for texts, emails, etc so that I know what's going on without waking up my phone

Lmao I'm hearing shit in songs I never knew was there before

The crazy shit is, MQA is a million times better. It's $20 a month, i know niggas don't care that much about it, but that shit's crazy.

The atmos feature did make the audio quality better tho.

The crazy shit is, MQA is a million times better. It's $20 a month, i know niggas don't care that much about it, but that shit's crazy.

The atmos feature did make the audio quality better tho.
Shit at 20 a month I would hope so lol but I'm spotify gang

Duo has come up a lot since it was rolled out a couple years ago.

Also for texting, I switch between the Google messaging app and Textra. I'm currently using Textra

:fwm:

It was time to change squads

View attachment 168116

giphy.gif

*raises hand*

Hey guys...whats a good web browser to dl on Note 10S?

Been using the default internet browser, but I'm growing weary of it.

*raises hand*

Hey guys...whats a good web browser to dl on Note 10S?

Been using the default internet browser, but I'm growing weary of it.
I use chrome and the Samsung one does everything I need it to do. I use the Samsung one when I don't want any ads. But you got Opera and Dolphin

Back