Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

They got vid of this dude? On reddit slapping fire out a chick and beating her with a belt for not saying some shit correct...naw homie did whatever he accused

Show one post in this thread of me defending him.

You’re not going to find one but you already know that but instead you wanna lie about stupid shit.

Do you ever stop to think about why it is you often find yourself having to use semantics to disassociate yourself from the stupid shit you express in a thread? That shit is crazy childlike and it kinda makes me feel like debating you is punching down.

Do you ever stop to think about why it is you often find yourself having to use semantics to disassociate yourself from the stupid shit you express in a thread? That shit is crazy childlike and it kinda makes me feel like debating you is punching down.

So you didn’t find one? But instead of being a man and admitting you’re WRONG you wrote a paragraph. Do better

I swear your parents need a damn redo because you’re a fucking lame ass nigga.

Just want to lie like a hoe and shit

@GNS @Dwayne

And any other one of yall usual suspect ass niggas.
First off don't use the word suspect when referring to me.

Secondly

Apologize to @Dwayne and I now or I'm going to get my best friend @Infamous114 to ban you.

Tired of y'all lying on top G 🤬

The issue is that too many men and women are heavily into idolatry. So what happens is guys like Tate, can sprinkle in a lot of truth and then be built up as people to listen to and then all of their hair comes out. It’s why you’re supposed to take the best aspects of people and keep it moving because nobody is perfect. We are all flawed and at some point, have done bad.

The issue is many of these young males, don’t know their father and love guys like these because they stick it to the man, or stick it to women. Not in a sexual sense but along the lines of making women pay for their bad thoughts or evil ways so to say. Lots of men and women have been hurt but to truly elevate you have to leave that in the past but many of those people aren’t ready. Many men live to see women built up as idols to worship and then torn down for being imperfect as if they’re perfect themselves. It’s a pointless back and forth that these people claim to hate but they love for it to play out. Hence the YouTubers like Fresh N Fit blowing up because they take women, expose their POV and then embarrass them by bombarding them with truths.

Yes there is a conversation that needs to be had. Yes women play a dirty and unfair game like the men do. Yes society sort of lets women off the hook for certain things but in the end people gotta learn to let fathlerless concepts go. You don’t idolize another man. Get your mind out the metaverse.

why do yaw hate this mutt for. what did he do to yaw. did you not hear the white boy. said u.k. 16 year old is legal. it is legal in the u.k. to fuck a 16 year old hotttie.

man i wish it was over her in some states in merrica.

WHY DO YOU HATE THIS MAN SO MUCH?

R KELLY AND BILL COSBY GOT 100 BITCHES AND PROOF THAT THEY ARE PEDO AND PERVS AND RAPISTS. AND YAW SWEAR THEM NIGGAS IS INCONNET.

Back