Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

First off don't use the word suspect when referring to me.

Secondly

Apologize to @Dwayne and I now or I'm going to get my best friend @Infamous114 to ban you.

Tired of y'all lying on top G 🤬

WELL DAMN. THIS CONFIRMS THAT ANDRE TATE IS TELLING THE TRUTH. AND ITS SOME ILLUMATI. U.S GOVERMENT. U.K GOVERMENT OR SOME BITTER BLACK BITCHES OR RACISTE WHITE WHORES.

TRYING TO DESTORY HIS CHARACTER. AND TAKE HIS MONEY AND DESTORY HIS CAREER.

3. BUT DAMN. THIS HALF NIGGA IS INSANE. WHY WOULD HE DO SOME RACE PLAY OR BDSM TYPE OF SHIT WITH A BLONDE WHITE HOTTIE.

AND SOME ANIME COSPLAY AND RAPEY HENTAI SHIT. KNOWING THAT THE LAW NAD BITTER INCEL WOMEN WILL USE IT AGAINT HIM.

ANDRE TATE FATHER DID NOT TEACH OR HE DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT BLACK HISTORY.

Secondly

Apologize to @Dwayne and I now or I'm going to get my best friend @Infamous114 to ban you.

WHO IS THE BOSS MAN. AND WHO HAS THE POWER TO BAN NIGGAS. IS THE BAN A PERMENT BAN. OR 2 DAY TIME OUT. 5 DAY BAND OR 15 DAY BAN.

why do yaw hate this mutt for. what did he do to yaw. did you not hear the white boy. said u.k. 16 year old is legal. it is legal in the u.k. to fuck a 16 year old hotttie.

man i wish it was over her in some states in merrica.

WHY DO YOU HATE THIS MAN SO MUCH?

R KELLY AND BILL COSBY GOT 100 BITCHES AND PROOF THAT THEY ARE PEDO AND PERVS AND RAPISTS. AND YAW SWEAR THEM NIGGAS IS INCONNET.

Ayo i know you're new here so take this word of advice...

pedo shit is generally frowned upon around these parts.

Secondly

Ether. But he still guilty though.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
why do yaw hate this mutt for. what did he do to yaw. did you not hear the white boy. said u.k. 16 year old is legal. it is legal in the u.k. to fuck a 16 year old hotttie.

R KELLY AND BILL COSBY GOT 100 BITCHES AND PROOF THAT THEY ARE PEDO AND PERVS AND RAPISTS. AND YAW SWEAR THEM NIGGAS IS INCONNET.

stfu fool

Never heard of him until I came across this thread.

However, from what I've read thus far, a lot of you have no idea what being red-pilled really is.

Which is strange considering that there's a whole movie series that should give you an idea of how it applies to the real world.

Here's a hint.............it's not really just about women and relationships.

Yet, for some reason, that's what some of you seem to focus on.

Get this bullshit out of here every manosphere he man woman haters club type dude says what he said. The “nobody cares about womens careers” if a dude say that he on some bullshit. Having 9 kids is cool if you want that tho.

Ehhh, I dunno if I'd call that bullshit. I don't think most men are that concerned with how much a woman makes.

I don't fuck with Tate, but he did have a point about that. Basically said men predominantly pay for things in a relationship. Outside of holidays how often do women typically spend money on men? So a woman's money doesn't benefit a man as much.

These male "self help" ppl...the overlap is wild. Be sharing ideologies with racists, conservatives, nazis, misogynists, conspiracy theorists, religious zealots, pedos/ephebophiles....all to end up with 0 boobs touched and still no purpose found. Bring back the draft or compulsory military service cuz these new niggas are goofier than ever before.

16 year old hottie...... bruh please shutcho goofy ass up

Ehhh, I dunno if I'd call that bullshit. I don't think most men are that concerned with how much a woman makes.

I don't fuck with Tate, but he did have a point about that. Basically said men predominantly pay for things in a relationship. Outside of holidays how often do women typically spend money on men? So a woman's money doesn't benefit a man as much.

But I’m saying when them niggas say that shit it always about women with careers like it’s a bad thing

Back