Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

These male "self help" ppl...the overlap is wild. Be sharing ideologies with racists, conservatives, nazis, misogynists, conspiracy theorists, religious zealots, pedos/ephebophiles....all to end up with 0 boobs touched and still no purpose found. Bring back the draft or compulsory military service cuz these new niggas are goofier than ever before.

And all in the name of "getting back to the good ol days". No wonder right wingers feel like they can get Black men on board so easily. Too many are falling for the same rhetoric

And all in the name of "getting back to the good ol days". No wonder right wingers feel like they can get Black men on board so easily. Too many are falling for the same rhetoric
I've said this before but fuck it....if we all agree that the family is the bedrock of society, no woman is willingly attaching herself to a man that shares those beliefs no matter how tame some of them are. Even if you agree...even if there's truth to some of it...it's not helping these young boys/men find purpose, get laid or build character. No it's not just about women or female attention, but intimate connections from the opposite sex (if you're straight) is one of the best parts of life that they're being robbed of by falling for these grifts.

Free top G I guess tho 🤷🏾‍♀️

But I’m saying when them niggas say that shit it always about women with careers like it’s a bad thing

I think for KS he wasn't calling it a bad thing. More that it isn't a very important factor to a man as far as the women he'll pursue. Kinda like if you speak Portuguese... it's not bad to speak multiple languages... but that's not a factor for most women choosing a man.

I've said this before but fuck it....if we all agree that the family is the bedrock of society, no woman is willingly attaching herself to a man that shares those beliefs no matter how tame some of them are. Even if you agree...even if there's truth to some of it...it's not helping these young boys/men find purpose, get laid or build character. No it's not just about women or female attention, but intimate connections from the opposite sex (if you're straight) is one of the best parts of life that they're being robbed of by falling for these grifts.

And the funny shit is, theyll ignore your actual female perspective on this and turn around and try to tell you what women really want.

Its a lost cause imo

Last edited:
Never heard of him until I came across this thread.

However, from what I've read thus far, a lot of you have no idea what being red-pilled really is.

Which is strange considering that there's a whole movie series that should give you an idea of how it applies to the real world.

Here's a hint.............it's not really just about women and relationships.

Yet, for some reason, that's what some of you seem to focus on.

I hear you but the majority of talk people see is not about the matrix

This dude said he wishes 16 year olds were legal. Nah, I'm getting him the fuck outta here
easy-romeo-miller.gif

Excellent observation.

However, if the family is indeed the bedrock of society...........and no woman is willing to attach herself to a man who believes that (even if those beliefs are relatively tame)............then what does that mean for the future of our society?

Romania kind of had no choice. Dude pretty much disrespected the fuck outa them on some im moving there cause anything goes over there. They pretty much had to be like no the fuck it doesnt.

Another example of all a mfer had to do is shut the fuck up.

So it's just a formality then.

They know there's not really a just reason to arrest him, so they decided to detain him to send a message to keep up appearances.

Basically, at the end of the 30 days, all they're gonna do is say they didn't find any evidence of trafficking............and then release him.

Similar to laws over here where police can only detain a person for 48-72 hours without charging them.

Case in point..............check the wording:

He's not arrested..............just detained.

Oprah there you have it clip.gif

Last edited:
Excellent observation.

However, if the family is indeed the bedrock of society...........and no woman is willing to attach herself to a man who believes that (even if those beliefs are relatively tame)............then what does that mean for the future of our society?
We become Japan. Low birth rate, low marriage rate, more loneliness overall unless the next few generations figure out how to complement one another and coexist in a constantly changing world. Men and women gon have to give up that idyllic 50s shit and evolve past what they think their grandparents had. That time/dynamic aint coming back.

So it's just a formality then.

They know there's not really a just reason to detain him, so they're doing it to send a message to keep up appearances.

Basically, all they're gonna do is say they didn't find any evidence of trafficking after 30 days............and then release him.

Similar to laws over here where police can only detain a person for 48-72 hours without charging them.

Case in point..............check the wording:

He's not arrested..............just detained.

View attachment 987719

My guy, Tate might be innocent.

But cmon fam. You always say how you speak from logic.

So let me ask you a logical question.

Do you really believe Romania is spending all this money and resources to go after a guy they THINK did nothing?

Again, Tate might be found innocent. We not debating his innocence.

We debating if logically Romania gonna spend all these resources which will cost them a ton of money if they dont believe dude committing serious crimes.

What you saying doesnt add up.

Excellent observation.

Theres a huge thing youre omitting. Idk if on purpose or its a blind spot.

Theres a big difference in saying family is the bedrock of society, and not mentioning that these cats believe men are the bedrock of that family.

Do women issues with family being the bedrock of society? Or do women issues with your version of family being men lead and women follow?

Last edited:
My guy, Tate might be innocent.

But cmon fam. You always say how you speak from logic.

So let me ask you a logical question.

Do you really believe Romania is spending all this money and resources to go after a guy they THINK did nothing?

Again, Tate might be found innocent. We not debating his innocence.

We debating if logically Romania gonna spend all these resources which will cost them a ton of money if they dont believe dude committing serious crimes.

What you saying doesnt add up.

You already alluded to it in your previous post.

They're just doing it to keep up appearances.

Otherwise, he'd be arrested..............not detained.

Doesn't seem like a huge difference, but...........from a legal perspective.............it actually is.

You already alluded to it in your previous post.

They're just doing it to keep up appearances.

Otherwise, he'd be arrested..............not detained.

Doesn't seem like a huge difference, but...........from a legal perspective.............it actually is.

So in your logical mind, you think Romania spent all this money without thinking they have serious shit on Tate.

And btw, i didnt allude to anything you saying. Mfers commit crime all the time but law enforcement dont go after them. Me saying he forced Romanias hand never alluded to him being innocent. All I meant was, they might have let him get away with whatever crime they thought he comitted had he shut the fuck up.

You took what I said to mean something completely different.

Back