Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo! An hour and a half??? Nah fam, we need cliff notes.
It's a good video, lol, check the description for timestamps. I'm becoming a big fan of his. He has the occasional snobby, liberal air about him, but it's not as intense as other creators. His heart seems to be in the right place.

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo! An hour and a half??? Nah fam, we need cliff notes.
Start from 1:06:20 then. The last two chapters he talks about why the manosphere exists and the difference between the white and black manospheres

Last edited:
Watching all these hour long+ videos is what gets you niggaz radicalized

Keep fucking around

There's a basement, a mic and camera just waiting to be assigned to y'all from apple podcasts
Nah, that ain't it. It's the algorithm and rabbit holes that people go down that radicalize them. You can watch a10 minute video saying some stuff and get bombarded with a bunch of videos echoing the same sentiments. The duty is on you to stop yourself from going down too far'

EDIT: Also youtube has chapters now so you literally can skip around to certain topics and not have to watch an entire hour of content if you don't want to

Start from 1:06:20 then. The last two chapters he talks about why the manosphere exists and the difference between the white and black manospheres

I'll do you one better.

Check my previous post:

'Thought he looked familiar.

Came across a video about him a few months ago that might shed some light on his beliefs:

View attachment 988458

Summary???

Dude's a male feminist........a product of quote/unquote.........."academia"............and everything the feminist movement entails.

Basically, he's @HellCzar with a PHD.

If y'all want a more detailed summary, the video pretty much breaks down everything dude's about.

Last edited:
All that money spent...............but no grounds to arrest him?

Only detain him???

View attachment 987758

View attachment 987757

Dude... you can't possible really believe that when people are "detained" it means they're either innocent or the police have no evidence.

You're playing a funny game with semantics right now even if we're ignoring the fact that absolutely no one here knows how the Romanian criminal justice system works.

In short, the crux of your argument (whatever that may be), should not be based on the difference between being detained, arrested, held for questioning or identified as a person of interest. Dude is locked up for at least a month in Romanian jail on human traficking charges. Those charges didn't come from nowhere.

I bet by the end of it all one or both of these dudes is gonna snitch on his own brother.

Dude... you can't possible really believe that when people are "detained" it means they're either innocent or the police have no evidence.

You're playing a funny game with semantics right now even if we're ignoring the fact that absolutely no one here knows how the Romanian criminal justice system works.

In short, the crux of your argument (whatever that may be), should not be based on the difference between being detained, arrested, held for questioning or identified as a person of interest. Dude is locked up for at least a month in Romanian jail on human traficking charges. Those charges didn't come from nowhere.

I bet by the end of it all one or both of these dudes is gonna snitch on his own brother.

The last sentence pretty much proves my point.

They're hoping for something along those lines, because they know they don't have anything substantial.

Basically, buying time hoping something else comes up that's gonna stick.

If the Romanian authorities can't come up with anything new, they'll be out after the 30 days is up.

The last sentence pretty much proves my point.

They're hoping for something along those lines, because they know they don't have anything substantial.

Basically, buying time hoping something else comes up that's gonna stick.

If the Romanian authorities can't come up with anything new, they'll be out after the 30 days is up.

Nah man. Nothing here is proving any points. It's ok to be like "i have opinions but I don't actually know any details so I'm not going to speak on the details"

Nah man. Nothing here is proving any points. It's ok to be like "i have opinions but I don't actually know any details so I'm not going to speak on the details"

It's also ok to just say that you don't agree with what I'm saying.

We'll find out who ends up being right within 30 days.

I'll do you one better.

Check my previous post:

Summary???

Dude's a male feminist........a product of quote/unquote.........."academia"............and everything the feminist movement entails.

Basically, he's @HellCzar with a PHD.

If y'all want a more detailed summary, the video pretty much breaks down everything dude's about.

why you hate feminism anyway?

Nah, that ain't it. It's the algorithm and rabbit holes that people go down that radicalize them. You can watch a10 minute video saying some stuff and get bombarded with a bunch of videos echoing the same sentiments. The duty is on you to stop yourself from going down too far'

EDIT: Also youtube has chapters now so you literally can skip around to certain topics and not have to watch an entire hour of content if you don't want to
Bruh one day I spent hours on youtube going through my feed disliking and reporting pretty much everything that wasn't a cooking, music related or comedy videos. Don't recommend shit to me especially if it's just ppl talking in they bedrooms for a living.

They got their version of tik toks on there and I watched ONE jordan peterson clip til the end. Next thing I knew I was seeing 4 or 5 of em in a row. Theyre insidious af with it too cuz they'll spam the shit outa with you conservative vids but I have not seen more than 2 liberal ones even when I watch or like it. Not that I wana see any of it, but goofy ass conservative shit gets pushed crazy on the internet. And that's why we get trump and mfs like him in office. You spend an hr online and that's all tf you see. I cant even blame ppl for falling into the trap cuz it's just way too easy now.

Back