Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

These male "self help" ppl...the overlap is wild. Be sharing ideologies with racists, conservatives, nazis, misogynists, conspiracy theorists, religious zealots, pedos/ephebophiles....all to end up with 0 boobs touched and still no purpose found. Bring back the draft or compulsory military service cuz these new niggas are goofier than ever before.

Sad part is a good chunk of them ain’t even “new niggas”… it’s mad divorced dad child support victim energy involved too.

my best work homie 42 years old and be on that MGTOW shit, mad his ex wife fucked a literal bum (nigga she cheated with was homeless at the time), few years later, ended up getting with the work pass around white girl and got her pregnant too, and started the cycle all over again.

Theres a huge thing youre omitting. Idk if on purpose or its a blind spot.

Theres a big difference in saying family is the bedrock of society, and not mentioning that these cats believe men are the bedrock of that family.

Do women issues with family being the bedrock of society? Or do women issues with your version of family being men lead and women follow?

The nuclear family is the bedrock of society.

Husband and Wife...........Father and Mother...........Father, Mother, and Child(ren).

The problem I'm seeing, is that certain women are trying to take the man out of the equation altogether..........and/or change the man's role in the nuclear family.

Basically, they don't want more equality.

The women want to be the dominant figure in the relationship.

Related video:

Detroit stand up.

These male "self help" ppl...the overlap is wild. Be sharing ideologies with racists, conservatives, nazis, misogynists, conspiracy theorists, religious zealots, pedos/ephebophiles....all to end up with 0 boobs touched and still no purpose found. Bring back the draft or compulsory military service cuz these new niggas are goofier than ever before.

The overlap in all that is male angst.

So in your logical mind, you think Romania spent all this money without thinking they have serious shit on Tate.

And btw, i didnt allude to anything you saying. Mfers commit crime all the time but law enforcement dont go after them. Me saying he forced Romanias hand never alluded to him being innocent. All I meant was, they might have let him get away with whatever crime they thought he comitted had he shut the fuck up.

You took what I said to mean something completely different.

All that money spent...............but no grounds to arrest him?

Only detain him???

KRS-ONE gif.gif

Lt this is bullshit gif.gif

Last edited:
Sad part is a good chunk of them ain’t even “new niggas”… it’s mad divorced dad child support victim energy involved too.

my best work homie 42 years old and be on that MGTOW shit, mad his ex wife fucked a literal bum (nigga she cheated with was homeless at the time), few years later, ended up getting with the work pass around white girl and got her pregnant too, and started the cycle all over again.

Yep, white girl gonna cheat on his ass, too. There's some shit going on with you if a homeless nigga can bag ya lady.

Probably gonna be controversial but I don't think coupling makes any sense anymore for men or women unless you old af and can't have productive sex anymore.

Husband and Wife...........Father and Mother...........Father, Mother, and Child(ren).

The problem I'm seeing, is that certain women are trying to take the man out of the equation altogether..........and/or change the man's role in the nuclear family.

Related video:

Detroit stand up.

I wish I would take some advice from a nigga in 2022 rocking a Forman Mills bubble jacket calling women creatures alone in the park.

Bruh facts this shit started from the internet over 10 years ago and became real.

Related video:

Detroit stand up.

Skipping through the nonsense if this video dude said guys were getting permission from theirs wives in what shift they can work? Did he ever think maybe a guy is calling his wife to plan out how the new schedule will impact everybody.

Detain so he doesnt run away while they build the case.

Lmaooo. Like this doesnt happen multiple times a day in the US.

We good though fam.

I'm just saying they're trying to save face.

You said they spent all that money on him, right?

Cool.

Now, was that money well-spent...........or was that money wasted?

See, I'm thinking they spent all that money on him thinking they would get more on him than they really did.

So they've detained him for 30 days hoping that....within that 30 days...... they can find something more substantial to hold him for.

Because if they really had anything on him that they thought would stick, he would've been arrested........charged......and indicted.

Him only being detained speaks volumes.

Long video, but if you got time, this a good breakdown of the manosphere as a whole

Ironically, this dude is worse than what most of you claim the red-pill space is.

Based on the comments, dude's basically an agent who's found a way to get people to sympathize with the white male struggle......by linking the red-pill movement to the alt-right and white supremacy.

Making it seem like they're all victims......because they realized they didn't have all the advantages of being white that they thought they did.

Basically saying that white males become traumatized when they realize they can't get their way all the time like they were raised to believe they would.

Essentially calling them spoiled brats.

Quite insidious......and hilarious.........when you think about it.

Last edited:

stop-snitching.gif

Back