Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

Aight, I'm lost as to what we talking about.

I think what we found interesting is you feeling people not promoting their kids online is nasty work. That's it, that's all. All this drake talk I'm not really interested in lol, nor whoever this thread about
Im saying thereā€™s something wrong if you show every single part of your life online but hide ur family or that u have one

Im saying thereā€™s something wrong if you show every single part of your life online but hide ur family or that u have one
Gotcha.
Its some weird people in this world. From what I've read in this thread people seem to have a lot of disdain for him and people they deem like him. I can see why some of his personal life stays personal.

Ion know man, I just don't find it that weird.

Gotcha.
Its some weird people in this world. From what I've read in this thread people seem to have a lot of disdain for him and people they deem like him. I can see why some of his personal life stays personal.

But they sell their lifestyle to impressionable young men
Shouldnā€™t that be part of the lifestyle they sell if they do indeed have one?

But they sell their lifestyle to impressionable young men
Shouldnā€™t that be part of the lifestyle they sell if they do indeed have one?
Not really.
I assume EVERYBODY("public figures", "influencers") online is selling a lifestyle, not necessarily their lifestyle. But that's just me.

I don't really like making blanket statements, however, I can see the market for the lifestyle being pushed. It's crazy to me and I dont really understand it, but man there are some lost people in this world.

This is coming from a person who's parents have been married since 84 and was raised to not idolize nobody. Pops wasn't having that shit. Hell, even things he tell me I research to confirm the validityšŸ˜†

Not really.
I assume EVERYBODY("public figures", "influencers") online is selling a lifestyle, not necessarily their lifestyle. But that's just me.

I don't really like making blanket statements, however, I can see the market for the lifestyle being pushed. It's crazy to me and I dont really understand it, but man there are some lost people in this world.

This is coming from a person who's parents have been married since 84 and was raised to not idolize nobody. Pops wasn't having that shit. Hell, even things he tell me I research to confirm the validityšŸ˜†
So u understand the value of the family structureā€¦ props

Gotcha.

True.

If anything, he's not hiding his family.............he's protecting them.

Right or wrong, dude's already got a target on his back.........whether justified or not.

So it wouldn't make sense for him to put his family out there like that and potentially put them in harm's way.

Back