Welcome To aBlackWeb

Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

You can’t value yourself as a man without seeing yourself accountable for your life and decisions. When you value yourself you see your life is in your hands not others..

Like I said, accountability can aid in building self-esteem but it is not synonymous with self-esteem. A person can lack self-esteem while being very much accountable for themselves. Conversely, a person can have a metric ton of self-esteem and self-belief but have absolutely no accountability (see: tory).

Try valuing yourself as a person, though.

Like I said, accountability can aid in building self-esteem but it is not synonymous with self-esteem. A person can lack self-esteem while being very much accountable for themselves. Conversely, a person can have a metric ton of self-esteem and self-belief but have absolutely no accountability (see: tory).

Then we’ll have to disagree

Self-worth and value comes from understanding and being responsible for your actions and reactions

There’s no real self-esteem without self-accountability and mastery

Anything else is simply false-confidence

And a lot of people confuse false confidence with real confidence

If someone claims to be accountable for themselves yet lack self-esteem and value, they aren’t truly looking within themself and dealing with their issues

Then we’ll have to disagree

Self-worth and value comes from understanding and being responsible for your actions and reactions

There’s no real self-esteem without self-accountability and mastery

Anything else is simply false-confidence

And a lot of people confuse false confidence with real confidence

If someone claims to be accountable for themselves yet lack self-esteem and value, they aren’t truly looking within themself and dealing with their issues

I mean, the definition of accountability and self-esteem was never up for debate, so...

What makes confidence real is whether or not the person experiencing it believes it. The authenticity of a person's confidence is not determined by anyone but that person.

I mean, the definition of accountability and self-esteem was never up for debate, so...

lol bro I never said self-esteem MEANS accountability

I said self esteem is ABOUT accountability….meaning there’s a focus in regards to it. There can be a lot of factors behind and leading up to that

I’ve never met someone who TRULY valued themselves that wanted to live a life where they weren’t responsible for themselves and how they handled things

You been a mulatto the whole time smh
Don't ever disrespect me like that again
but the machismo, swagger and stuntin on these hoes, definitely spells negroid

He just like me fr
0ea83101-5324-4947-bdd7-a05fc72956d0_text.gif

A Romanian court has agreed to a police request to hold the controversial influencer Andrew Tate in detention for 30 days.
Tate was arrested alongside his brother Tristan on Thursday as part of an investigation into allegations of human trafficking and rape.

Authorities suspect the pair, along with two Romanian men, of running an "an organised crime group".

Romania kind of had no choice. Dude pretty much disrespected the fuck outa them on some im moving there cause anything goes over there. They pretty much had to be like no the fuck it doesnt.

Another example of all a mfer had to do is shut the fuck up.

Romania kind of had no choice. Dude pretty much disrespected the fuck outa them on some im moving there cause anything goes over there. They pretty much had to be like no the fuck it doesnt.

Another example of all a mfer had to do is shut the fuck up.
Allegedly committing criminal activities and bragging about it online, smh. Negroes just can't help it 🤦🏽‍♂️

Yeah he's admitted to having a Webcam service in the past,as far as the human trafficking charge,just traveling with women who are prostitutes can be considered trafficking I THINK. They been trying to get bro outta here though.

True.

'Heard a few months (maybe a year) ago that anyone who gets charged with soliciting a prostitute automatically gets a sex trafficking charge on top of it.

So, more than likely, all he did was pay for a hooker.

Back