Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Andrew Tate arrested in Romania following police raid

test

Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan’s home was raided by Romanian authorities, specifically the Directorate for the Investigation of Organized Crime and Terrorism, on the morning of 29 December, reports Romanian media and the two have reportedly been taken into custody.

A December 29 report, initially from Romanian outlet Libertatea claimed that Andrew Tate’s home in Pipera had been raided by Romanian police in relation to the abduction of two girls. Now, Tate and his brother have both been taken into custody.

The raid is said to be carried out by DIICOT, the Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism in Bucharest

I love that for him!

I’m honestly surprised/disappointed a lot of folks on here know who this guy is …….

I got a Filipino home boy who knows who this guy and the Peterson guy is and he sends me text of people roasting them.

I had to tell him to stop sending bullshit like that because I don’t care about either side of the argument. I want positive energy around me. It’s enough silly shit I have little choice to endure as is, so I don’t on purpose seek the stuff out.

to each their own though.

So many Black men are lost souls out here. Defending niggas like this and KS is some low shit. Niggas have no pride in themselves.

This whole red pill, manosphere, high value man era needs to die.

It’s gonna die very quickly…..literally

A lot of men involved in that space are actually getting sick and dying very quickly

I’d give it up until the middle of the decade until some crazy shit happens and people start pulling the plug

I’m surprised Tommy Sotomayor is actually still around

It’s crazy how when I said men need to build their self-esteem and stop listening to these niggas it was taken differently by some here

Self-Esteem is about holding yourself accountable and dealing with life.

Low self esteem breeds victim mentality. It’s easy to be influenced by certain “gurus” when you don’t want to hold yourself accountable…..these red pill niggas might as well join the Oprah Book Club

the-simpsons-stop.gif

It’s crazy how when I said men need to build their self-esteem and stop listening to these niggas it was taken differently by some here

Self-Esteem is about holding yourself accountable and dealing with life.

Low self esteem breeds victim mentality. It’s easy to be influenced by certain “gurus” when you don’t want to hold yourself accountable…..these red pill niggas might as well join the Oprah Book Club

That's not what self-esteem is. Holding yourself accountable is just accountability. Self-esteem is how highly a person views and values themselves - how much confidence a person has in themselves or their abilities.

Accountability can help build self-esteem in certain scenarios but it is a separate thing.

These alpha male type snake oil salesmen prey on the idea that lacking self-esteem is lacking accountability. That having a lapse in confidence makes you less than a man i.e., men don't get depressed or have anxiety, it's not a real thing, etc. These are just manifestations of a dearth of accountability and only those who aren't strong struggle in this way ergo those who don't are strong and therefore better. This is attractive to insecure men who want to feel better than someone else. It's a way of punching down. The natural progression for this is to then move on to misogyny and then homophobia, etc.

Last edited:
That's not what self-esteem is. Holding yourself accountable is just accountability. Self-esteem is how highly a person views and values themselves - how much confidence a person has in themselves or their abilities.

Accountability can help build self-esteem in certain scenarios but it is a separate thing.
You can’t value yourself as a man without seeing yourself accountable for your life and decisions. When you value yourself you see your life is in your hands not others..

Back