And the next contestant on that #MeToo Screen is YouTube star-turned-boxer Jake Paul

Y’all might kill me for this question but

How can a woman be forced to give oral sex?
It's the difference in power dynamic. Force doesn't always have to look like some knife to your neck type shit. She's in his crib, surrounded by his friends, he's one of Youtube's top creators, she's no one in comparison. Plus it sounded like she liked the guy, was willing to be alone with him, make out with him. He took it further than she wanted it to go. Some women would have bit that shit off, but a lot, especially the young ones would just be scared, confused and eager for it to be over.

It's the difference in power dynamic. Force doesn't always have to look like some knife to your neck type shit. She's in his crib, surrounded by his friends, he's one of Youtube's top creators, she's no one in comparison. Plus it sounded like she liked the guy, was willing to be alone with him, make out with him. He took it further than she wanted it to go. Some women would have bit that shit off, but a lot, especially the young ones would just be scared, confused and eager for it to be over.

I don’t think pressured and forced are the same but I get what you saying

What if he was pressuring her to just do a line of coke but no sex? Could she sue for that?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS and DOS_patos
We need to be more patient if someone is asking.
Just because it’s clear for you don’t mean it’s clear for the next man.

if we want the shit to stop educate when asked for help.

we might be saving someone.

What if he was pressuring her to just do a line of coke but no sex? Could she sue for that?
I like how you searching. Nh

but in theory, yes

We need to be more patient if someone is asking.
Just because it’s clear for you don’t mean it’s clear for the next man.

if we want the shit to stop educate when asked for help.

we might be saving someone.

Do you explain racism to white folks when they ask? People can read and comprehend so looking something up is a good thing

• Ether
Reactions: Mister
Do you explain racism to white folks when they ask? People can read and comprehend so looking something up is a good thing
So you assuming @Rubato bout to rape someone?

sometimes you need human interaction in order to answer your question properly because of the randomness of the direction it can go in.
And I would tell a white person about racism, in a way they won’t ask me or another black person that shit again.

perspective.

In that scenario, I don't think so. Hell, even in her current situation, without solid evidence, I think she's going to have a hard time with any kind of litigation.

iirc in the Mystikal case, a gun was used

Yea violence or threat of violence is clearly an exception

I guess I’m searching for the line between persuasion and something tortious

Reactions: AP2.5
Yea violence or threat of violence is clearly an exception

I guess I’m searching for the line between persuasion and something tortious
If the woman is uncomfortable or afraid