Welcome To aBlackWeb

And the next contestant on that #MeToo Screen is YouTube star-turned-boxer Jake Paul

star on the social media platform TikTok said that YouTube-star-turned-boxer Jake Paul forced her into a sex act without consent in the summer of 2019.

Justine Paradise said in a 20-minute video posted on YouTube last Friday that she didn't say anything about the alleged attack sooner because she signed a nondisclosure agreement and thought that it would have broken the contract.

In a statement to ESPN, attorney Daniel E. Gardenswartz, who works for the law firm Solomon Ward Seidenwurm & Smith LLP, said Paul "categorically denies the allegation" and will pursue "legal action against those responsible for the defamation of character."

In the lengthy video, Paradise said she met Paul several times in June and July of 2019 at the Team 10 House, a Los Angeles mansion where several social media stars lived and worked. Paradise said that on July 20, 2019, she felt like she made it clear to Paul that she didn't want to go any further than just kissing, but Paul forced her to have oral sex.

"He didn't ask for consent or anything," Paradise said in the video. "He knew I didn't want to do anything with him."

Paradise made no mention about taking the information to law enforcement.

Paul responded on Twitter on Tuesday, saying "this claim made against me is 100% false" and that he "never had a sexual relationship with this individual."

"Sexual assault accusations aren't something that I, or anyone should ever take lightly, but to be crystal clear, this claim made against me is 100% false," Paul said as part of his post. "... I will fight this to the end to prove my innocence."

Paul, 24, has gained notoriety in the boxing world since he knocked out former NBA player Nate Robinson last November. Paul is scheduled to fight former UFC fighter Ben Askren in a boxing match Saturday in Atlanta, and he has called out the likes of UFC stars Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz for future boxing matches.

Same way they can be raped. Somebody puts something where it does not belong or is not wanted.

If you're asking why don't women bite dicks off in such situations? Again it's same as rape, the threat or perceived threat of violence or worse is a deterrent.

I’m more asking how somebody forces you to open your mouth

Like @Chicity said I can understand if there’s the threat of violence, but in cases like Deshaun Watson no kind of threat was alleged. I obviously don’t know much about the Jake Paul shit.

Same way they can be raped. Somebody puts something where it does not belong or is not wanted.

If you're asking why don't women bite dicks off in such situations? Again it's same as rape, the threat or perceived threat of violence or worse is a deterrent.

Folks would think this was common sense.

200w.gif

Y’all might kill me for this question but

How can a woman be forced to give oral sex?

I mean, these days, there's two different interpretations of force.

He could've threatened to beat her up and told her to do it.

Or he could've been one of these weird guilt tripping type dudes that be on some...

"Come on, I am already hard, just suck it."

"You don't gotta do it for more than 5 mins."

"I'll be quick."

"Just lick it."

Then the woman does it, feels like shit, and now you got a rape charge on hands.

If a woman don't wanna do something, don't even try to convince her, might as well put your dick up and tell her to go home.

Or he could've been one of these weird guilt tripping type dudes that be on some...

"I'll be quick."

"Just lick it."

Then the woman does it, feels like shit, and now you got a rape charge on hands.

If a woman don't wanna do something, don't even try to convince her, might as well put your dick up and tell her to go home.

Lmao that second example is called begging, niggas catching lawsuits for begging?

Lmao that second example is called begging, niggas catching lawsuits for begging?

Yeah, if the woman feels uncomfortable and she told the man no and he keeps insisting and she reluctantly does it, that's a case.

Rape and sexual assault isn't about threats of violence and physical force, it's basically any unwanted, unconsensual sexual contact.

If a woman doesn't really wanna have sex, and you begging and pleading, and she feels unsafe and she has sex because she think she's under a threat...that's a potential case.

Now a year or so done passed and one day she wakes up and decides that it was unacceptable that she had sex with you when she didn't want to.

You say, you didn't rape her, she says you did.

It's kinda like how Louis CK was getting permission to jack off in front of women and they didn't really want to do but they said, yeah go ahead.

No means no ,and maybe means no, and reluctantly means no.

"I'll be quick."

"Just lick it."

So she did not state how he forced her? Nothing to see here and going on YT to make this claim is clearly clout chasing

Back