Welcome To aBlackWeb

And the next contestant on that #MeToo Screen is YouTube star-turned-boxer Jake Paul

I can't off the top of my head.

So is it your contention that, in 2001, such an act was not a crime?

I’m not sure it’s a crime now. Haven’t seen any convictions for it at least, most of it gets resolved on the civil side. But the shift in public discourse is obvious.

I’m not sure it’s a crime now. Haven’t seen any convictions for it at least, most of it gets resolved on the civil side. But the shift in public discourse is obvious.

It's definitely a crime and has been. Oral copulation by force or fear is definitely a crime. Judging by this thread, you should spend some time educating yourself on the different levels of sexual assault. And by educating yourself I'm not talking about asking questions on this message board. Too much information at the tips of your fingers to be this unaware.

It's definitely a crime and has been. Oral copulation by force or fear is definitely a crime. Judging by this thread, you should spend some time educating yourself on the different levels of sexual assault. And by educating yourself I'm not talking about asking questions on this message board. Too much information at the tips of your fingers to be this unaware.

Force is violent, that’s not what I’m talking about

Also not talking about when ppl are drugged

Drop a name of somebody who was convicted so I can research

Here is example. Say you’re a record producer like Dre level you have an up and coming female artist she wants to kick it with you learn the industry she is feeling you too. Y’all get friendly and close and she asks what she gotta do to get on and you say some shit like she gotta give you head to get a feature or if she don’t give you head you gonna blackball her in the industry all while she is at your house. If she gives you head that’s rape.

Here is example. Say you’re a record producer like Dre level you have an up and coming female artist she wants to kick it with you learn the industry she is feeling you too. Y’all get friendly and close and she asks what she gotta do to get on and you say some shit like she gotta give you head to get a feature or if she don’t give you head you gonna blackball her in the industry all while she is at your house. If she gives you head that’s rape.

Violence
Threat of violence direct or implied
Imbalance in power dynamic

So it sounds like one of the above have to be involved for a BJ to be assault

Aren’t both people in this Jake Paul story “celebs?”

im still lost germs

the victim typically isnt the one trying to finesse someone to give up their genitals in a sexual act, unless im not understanding your point
Nah I understand your point, my point was that the victim was a victim cause the victim allowed themselves to be victimized, not by force or intimidation, but by their own insecurity of how they would be viewed if they didn’t. She wanted that man to like her, he used her insecurity against her, yes he’s a slime ball, but it ain’t sexual assault cause you didn’t have enough self pride or self esteem to say no. No and walking away was an option. An assault is when you aren’t given an option, that shit is going down regardless.

Back