Welcome To aBlackWeb

And the next contestant on that #MeToo Screen is YouTube star-turned-boxer Jake Paul

the fact women have gleefully made yall fathers is scary. no gun to the head or nothing, willingly (then again i dont know) decided to fuck you, get pregnant with men that are on a message board having trouble connecting the dots on consent, rape, power dynamics and sexual harm

i pity your children
this is really a fucked up thing to say when this man is trying to talk some shit out.

regardless of who he asks.....hes trying to learn from a community he has been apart of for years.

ever think hes asking to protect his seeds?

i guess you niggas will get it when your daughter comes to you about being raped or sexually harmed (i pray not). i keep forgetting men only understand treating women with an ounce of humanity when its their daughters, sisters, mothers

everybody else is in the community are whores and liars

el oh el
Don’t do that, you are equating the worst act with a menial act in a way to justify this. When face with two opportunities, say nah and leave or do it. She chose say nah and do it. Then when she reached out one day cause she thought giving the dome made her mean something in his eyes, he dubbed her and she was like, you know what, I don’t like that you made me feel so insecure that I gave you head reluctantly. Yea he might be a slime ball, but he ain’t a rapist. I might kill a bug but I ain’t a murderer

Shit don’t exist fam, the new legalities is a woman can just on a whim say she wasn’t down and you gotta prove otherwise. That’s why there ain’t no answer, that’s just what it is nowadays. You can ask for head, she say nah, you say oh come on, I promise I want cum in your mouth, or some shit like that. She reluctantly give head cause she don’t wanna be deemed lame, go home, regret it. And even though it was her own insecurity of how she would be viewed that lead to her giving you head, the fact that you triggered her into feeling that insecurity, is now considered sexual assault

View attachment 508907
Dem is just the new rules, gotta start getting pussy the way you cop from an unknown supplier, with caution
If she says no the first time, regardless if you think she playing hard to get or whatever, just say cool and keep it pushing

If she says no the first time, regardless if you think she playing hard to get or whatever, just say cool and keep it pushing
And I should be able to have my blinds open at night with my lights on but I know better

And I should be able to have my blinds open at night with my lights on but I know better
I'm not sure what this means tbh

All I'm saying is, to cya and don't leave anything to chance, especially with a first encounter, if she says no, then say ok, and keep it moving

I'm not sure what this means tbh

All I'm saying is, to cya and don't leave anything to chance, especially with a first encounter, if she says no, then say ok, and keep it moving
That’s what I just said, now apply that logic to the “victim” as well

That’s what I just said, now apply that logic to the “victim” as well
im still lost germs

the victim typically isnt the one trying to finesse someone to give up their genitals in a sexual act, unless im not understanding your point

bruh you catch feeling hella fast.....check the history.

cut it out,......

i do much educating on here....but you too small minded to see it.

its cool. but you can also use ignore....yet you like to try to say dumb shit to try to seem like you make points and then spin it.

And yet still not one post answering what he was asking and still bitchin you got it fam

I don’t get how a nigga can ask how somebody can be orally raped have it explained and then feel attacked like what is this

It's the difference in power dynamic. Force doesn't always have to look like some knife to your neck type shit. She's in his crib, surrounded by his friends, he's one of Youtube's top creators, she's no one in comparison. Plus it sounded like she liked the guy, was willing to be alone with him, make out with him. He took it further than she wanted it to go. Some women would have bit that shit off, but a lot, especially the young ones would just be scared, confused and eager for it to be over.

This reminds me of something i said in another thread like this where i mentioned hearing a woman whose a former personal assistant say alot of these dudes fuck up by taking women that already would've beem down to fuck and then either slip them something, get them pissy drunk, or put them in an uncomfortable situation that turns what would've been a consensual situation into assault. Thats why niggas like Trey Songz keep getting their name caught out there. Locking doors telling women they can't leave unless something is done. Smashing then bringing their homie in to tag team and the chick is unaware til it happens etc.

Shit don’t exist fam, the new legalities is a woman can just on a whim say she wasn’t down and you gotta prove otherwise. That’s why there ain’t no answer, that’s just what it is nowadays. You can ask for head, she say nah, you say oh come on, I promise I want cum in your mouth, or some shit like that. She reluctantly give head cause she don’t wanna be deemed lame, go home, regret it. And even though it was her own insecurity of how she would be viewed that lead to her giving you head, the fact that you triggered her into feeling that insecurity, is now considered sexual assault

View attachment 508907
Dem is just the new rules, gotta start getting pussy the way you cop from an unknown supplier, with caution

Here's a wild concept...find a woman who actually wants you not one you gotta convince to do something to you.

View attachment 508907

a nigga almost got into some legal shit in college over something similar

The definition in 2021 is light years away from what it was in 2001

Can you provide an example of how the definition of rape is "light years away" from what it was 20 years ago?

Back