Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Negan messed those groups up way before rick did, dont blame grimes

As much as i dont want rick to go andrew lincoln seemed serious about missing his family so im prepared for it to be his final episode

I don't recall arat being attractive

Exactly. Make up might be the greatest thing ever invented. Damn near can't believe this is the same woman
latest

images

The horses are absolutely not fuckin around at all this season. They tryna assassinate everyone!

Kicked homie dead in his chest that was tryna save em in episode 1 of this season and then setup Rick to fall.. who woulda thought... they were the real villains all along.. lol

soon.jpg

These damn horses, these dudes might as well walk to their destinations from now on.

I thought Negan was having an actual moment with Michonne only to find out he just wanted to see his bat

The horses are absolutely not fuckin around at all this season. They tryna assassinate everyone!

Kicked homie dead in his chest that was tryna save em in episode 1 of this season and then setup Rick to fall.. who woulda thought... they were the real villains all along.. lol

View attachment 82289
LOL this is funny because when I was playing Read Dead 2 a guy got kicked in the head and killed by his horse and I looted his pockets.

Back