Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

If you know me from the ic ive post stuff thats been 100% true...but always take this with a grain of salt till it happens...theres alot of other stuff that happens this episode but

Rick finally remembers what Daryl told him and leads the herd back to the camp (which has been vacated) with the hope the bridge will collapse. It doesn't.

How does Rick exit the show? When the bridge holds, Rick notices a case of dynamite on the bridge. By this time, Maggie, Michonne, Carol, and several others arrive to help, but Rick thinks they're a delusion since he had a hallucination about them earlier. Rick fires a gunshot at the case of dynamite, and the bridge goes up in a fireball, while everyone looks on in horror.

It ends with Jadis finding Rick near the bridge after the explosion, and she takes takes him with her on the helicopter.

was trying to avoid clicking the spoiler, but said fuck it.

LMAO?! what. that sounds stupid af

So Judith is what Carl was, I wanna know where they take the tv show. I hate they killed Carl off cause his story would be perfect to start now that Rick's story is done.

Horses have been homicidal this season. That white horse almost got rick then it ran off on him. Horses will do you in that's a lesson I learned from playing red dead redemption part 1

tenor.gif

Shit was just like Glenn and that dumpster. Bullshit

Niggas mad af Rick ain’t die. He ain’t dead in the comics either. I know they strayed from the storyline a lot but he’s still the heart of the show.

"I'm so angry"
"Mom where's my Hot Pocket"
388A4304-A905-4B5C-97C1-EEEEF1FBA2B8.jpeg
Ass niggas

I thought them walkers was gonna get rick. I thought rick was gone when he blew up that bridge. That was abig herd too. We ar re finally gonna sees why whisperers after the break. I wish Carl's actor didn't want to leave . he would've been the perfect replacement for rick.I still wanna know what that helicopter is about . we've been seeing it since the first season.

Also I would say that nigga Rick a deadbeat for leaving Judith behind now but that ain’t his kid. That last talk with Shane made that nigga say fuck it lol...
That was her last episode too, she won't be there in the time jump
Damn she quietly dipped out no fanfare for her at all. Like they made this big ass deal about Rick leaving but nothing for Maggie. Lmao

Also I would say that nigga Rick a deadbeat for leaving Judith behind now but that ain’t his kid. That last talk with Shane made that nigga say fuck it lol...

Damn she quietly dipped out no fanfare for her at all. Like they made this big ass deal about Rick leaving but nothing for Maggie. Lmao

Depending on if her new show does wellp she could be back down the line.

Back