Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

I don't hate it its just tired and the formula has run its course. The interesting characters are all gone now and Michonne fell off years ago when she became Rick's wench. The show is repetitive and predictable. What is even the plot now? Put it to bed like those zombies.

tenor.gif

I look at this new show as a reboot.

These new characters are strong.That guy with the beard is mad famous,Magna is sexy and dangerous ...and I like it

It's the damn zombie apocalypse ,I think I'll give Michonne a break for fucking with gangster grimes

Most shows are repetitive ,but nah it's not really predictable to non book readers

Like I didn't know Oceanside were killing Saviors or that Carol was gonna burn dude to death.We didn't know how Rick would exit

If you don't like it,don't watch it,but this show is AMc's flagship show.They are not gonna cancel it any time soon.

I look at this new show as a reboot.

These new characters are strong.That guy with the beard is mad famous,Magna is sexy and dangerous ...and I like it

It's the damn zombie apocalypse ,I think I'll give Michonne a break for fucking with gangster grimes

Most shows are repetitive ,but nah it's not really predictable to non book readers

Like I didn't know Oceanside were killing Saviors or that Carol was gonna burn dude to death.We didn't know how Rick would exit

If you don't like it,don't watch it,but this show is AMc's flagship show.They are not gonna cancel it any time soon.
U
The books and tv will always be different but twd is so far from the source material. If the show was a little closer to the book Carl would still be alive Rick would still be there but with a missing hand. Michonne would be hooked up with Morgan instead rick. And Carol would've been dead before season two would e ended.

Jus binged eps 2 thru 6.

I cant front, its not that bad. I expected it to be complete trash, but its iight. Plot holes and bad writing like a mother fucker, but thats jus what the show is now. I respect the time jump, gives the show a new feel. Its fun.

In hindsight i wish i didnt spoil the end end of ep 5 for myself. Tho its stupid af, the helicopter reveal was cool. And i fux w judith. I wish i didnt spoil her reveal. smh at myself.

lol at ricks horse kept poppin up at the perfect time.

We not sure if that's Ricks kid

While I thought about that,I doubt Michonne got with another man

Michonne wasn't concerned with no dick for yrs before Rick

There wasn't even a hint of romance with Michonne and anybody else.

It would be mad funny if it was some random dude's baby though

fuck it,it's Negan's

Back