Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

They seriously c
filler eps are different when you go back and watch them later

They often provide details more action packed eps don't

I like finding out more about magna and them

The numbers are actually steady and the same as recent numbers before Rick left.

I want to know who gave Daryl and Michonne those x scars?

Something happened in the last 6 yrs after Rick left.

They could have deleted the previous episode entirely and played this one instead and absolutely nothing in terms of story or character development would have been lost.

I'd even go so far as to say a good deal of this episode was just a rehash of the shit from the last few episodes except they at least gave some of the newer characters a little bit of airtime (as forced as it was).

but come the fuck on my nigga! Are we supposed to believe Daryl has spent the LAST 6 FUCKING YEARS in the woods looking for Rick's dead body?! foh smh

Idk, nigga was searching for Sophia for a long time before they realized she was in the barn. Gotta stay occupied when you ain't getting no pussy.

Finale was meh imo.

I dont give af bout that lil white boy.
Negan is free...ok. I'll be shocked if he actually does anything.
Carol n michonne keep dancing around wtf ever happened during 6 yr time jump that caused the beef.
It was clear as day that jesus was gone die. I wasnt even surprised.
Im happy they didnt drag on the whispers reveal tho

And did the white boy jus make up the story bout learning a trade jus to get closer to enith? smh. Nigga this the end times, jus shoot ur shot. You could be dead tomorrow foh

No need for a drawn out post. This sums it up perfectly
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I hope they not about to get rid of some top characters cause this show can't afford to lose anymore main characters

My only gripe is them dragging this problem with Alexandria and the other two communities without telling us what that problem is.

I doubt they kill off any more top characters for a while, they can't afford to now with so many leaving the last year.

Jus binged the back half of Fear jus for shits n giggles. Its iight. Smash Alicia. Strand n Charlie are cool.

Me hearing the zombies talk...

wee-bey-oh-shit_zpsfk4tkjie.gif

Me after it's been revealed it's a bunch of dumb cosplaying muthafuccas pretending to be zombies...

gf5ddpgoslyl.gif

Back