Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - The Walking Dead/Fear The Walking Dead Thread/The Ones Who Live

Truth be told. That was prolly the best ep of the season so far. Im digging the deaf broad n her crew.

The humor w the king isnt working tho

Yeah I agree with everyone else. I could give a fuck about all these new characters. Unless they bring back Killa Carol I could care less about her too. Darryl has gotten boring too. Just end this shit.

Wow they finally cranked out a decent episode where the plot moved forward and things happened.

I don't understand why Daryl didn't drop a cinder block down the elevator shaft to make sure the job was done or how Beta was able to just walk that shit off like he just had a little slip and fall accident but I won't nit pick.

In positive news it looks like Daryl might actually finally get laid this season.

Wow they finally cranked out a decent episode where the plot moved forward and things happened.

I don't understand why Daryl didn't drop a cinder block down the elevator shaft to make sure the job was done or how Beta was able to just walk that shit off like he just had a little slip and fall accident but I won't nit pick.

In positive news it looks like Daryl might actually finally get laid this season.

Will Henry get laid before Daryl is the question... lol

one minute daryl is tied to a pipe. the next minute he is chocking out a kid lol wtf

maybe its me, but Michonne's acting was woat in this ep imo

I been behind and just binged up until the new ep

I watched the premier ,but I was salty Rick left and sub consciously didn't watch,but meant to watch for a month

I like the whisperers though and the show been alright this season.

I had to watch when I saw Michonne trending on twitter and it said it was a disturbing ep before the world spoiled it

so I'm back on board and damn Rosita fucking everybody,but Eugene.

I want some of that brown sugar or tan sugar

Idk what the fuck I just watched but those lil niglets was savages.

Soon as I saw them little niggas I knew she was gonna have to make some mutha fuckas Look at the flowers

cool seeing True Blood and TWD cross paths with having tara on here

Also cool Breaking Bad easter Egg with the Lydia song on the 1st few eps this season

EnchantedOrangeKusimanse-max-1mb.gif

I read 3 characters getting got episode after the next

IDK what the spoiler rules are since there are book spoilers and the story is naturally taking us to this fair being a massacre,but at least 3 ppl we kinda know is going to die,but shit it might be more than that.Probably 3 big characters and 6 or 7 less known characters.They are calling the fair The red fair

IDK what the spoiler rules are since there are book spoilers and the story is naturally taking us to this fair being a massacre,but at least 3 ppl we kinda know is going to die,but shit it might be more than that.Probably 3 big characters and 6 or 7 less known characters.They are calling the fair The red fair

I read who suppose to die and it's not any big deaths

Back